- The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and accordingly myAdvocate Europe Ltd, it’s staff and agents, do not accept liability in respect of the website and the information it contains. You must always obtain formal legal advice, from a registered and regulated solicitor before taking any legal course of action in Spain.
- Advocate Abroad is a web-based platform for independent lawyers and law firms in Spain who are fully regulated by their local Spanish Law Society, to offer legal services in Spain and who have furthermore agreed to Advocate Abroad’s strict terms and conditions for inclusion, as laid out from time to time by myAdvocate Europe Ltd, which does not itself provide legal services to clients.
- myAdvocate Europe Ltd restricts itself to relaying clients’ information to the relevant member of the Advocate Abroad network so that they may contact the client and provide them with the legal assistance required. Accordingly myAdvocate Europe Ltd does not influence the service provided nor is responsible for that service; this being the responsibility of the individual lawyer who provides that service and who is regulated by the ethical code of conduct as published by their Law Society as well as by their own professional indemnity insurance in conformity with the regulations of their Law Society in Spain.
- The liability of myAdvocate Europe Ltd is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
- From the moment any client provides myAdvocate Europe Ltd with any personal information, and for the duration of any service provided by the legal professionals contracted by the client, such personal information and the contents of any such emails as are exchanged with the lawyers on the Advocate Abroad network will be retained in electronic form on servers maintained by myAdvocate Europe Ltd EXCLUSIVELY for the purposes of providing the client with the appropriate legal services required.
- myAdvocate Europe Ltd is thereby authorised to use and communicate that information to third parties as and when their assistance is required in order to provide the client with the legal services requested. Any such information will never be used for any other purpose.
- You may exercise your rights, under Spanish law (Ley Orgánica 175/1999, de 13 de diciembre) to access, rectify, cancel and, if appropriate, raise any objection by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.