- CristinaCristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.
As a family law firm with more than 30 years experience in practising law before the courts in Fuerteventura, our English-speaking lawyers will work tirelessly to find practical solutions that put your best interests first. We understand that each case is unique and will ensure that you understand all of your legal options and will ensure that your interests are protected.
What services will your lawyer offer?
Your lawyer will be able to offer any of the following services:
• Filing of the divorce petition to the Spanish Courts
• Formal legal response upon receipt of a petition for divorce
• Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
• Drafting of the divorce agreement
• Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
What issues will your lawyer address?
Your experienced family lawyer will advise you on the following issues as required:
• Custody of the children
• Visitation rights of the non-custodial parent
• The ‘Patria Potestad’ or Exercise of parental authority
• Child support payments
• Alimony or spousal maintenance
• Distribution of the matrimonial assets
• Use and enjoyment of the marital home
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Las Palmas.
Innovative Support Services
By choosing a lawyer on the Advocate Abroad network you will benefit from additional protection afforded by our innovative support services that are included free of charge. These support services include:
1. Verification that your lawyer is Law Society registered and regulated.
2. Fees set within the parameters established by the relevant Law Societies.
3. Legal fees specified in advance.
4. Services to be provided in accordance with up-front service agreement.
5. Assurance that all lawyers possess professional indemnity insurance.
6. Lawyers’ standards of English reviewed individually by myAdvcocate Spain.
7. Continuous quality controls and reviews.
8. Low cost legalisation service.