Employment Law in FranceSearching for Employment Law in France Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in France
"Very helpful advice with clear explanation of the correct course of action."
"Outstanding communication and attentiveness. Very organized. Always responsive! I recommend. On point with the right info when one is in need of it. Professionalism at its best."
"Very satisfied with the service provided by Marianne. She speaks English fluently and she was very quick, comprehensive and clear in answering all the questions."
"She was available almost every time I needed her, she responded to my request and promptly. She went above and beyond for my case and I couldn’t have done it without her help, a very complex legal jurisdiction."
"My lawyer Juan was very helful and I couldn't have expected any more from him. Will certainly be using his services again."
"I was very satisfied with David. He was very helpful and always happy to assist and I will use his services again in the future."
10 years ago
Available in the following locations: Merville-Franceville-Plage
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
Both employers and employees can sometimes require expert advice on their legal position following an incident in the employment relationship between the two parties.
Labour law traditionally has an enormous number of rules and regulations and requires a lawyer who specialises in the area and who is up-to-date with any recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the nature of the dispute
- The lawyer will provide expert advice and recommended next steps to take, depending on the circumstances as presented
- As required, negotiation with the other party
- As required, representation in employment tribunals.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.