- AndreaAndrea graduated from the University of Pisa in 2002 and has managed his own law firm in Calabria since then, with the assistance of several experienced paralegals. His firm practices primarily in the area of estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, national income tax planning, business formations and dissolutions, divorce litigation support, criminal law and car accident injury, both in Lamezia Terme and in Milan. Expert advice also provided to foreign clients on whether to establish a business as a resident company, a branch, or a non-resident company in Italy. He speaks English fluently.
- ChiaraChiara read law at La Sapienza University, Rome. She was admitted to the Bar Council of Rome and is qualified to practice in the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal in Rome. She has been awarded by the Rome’s Bar Council with a post doctorate in Criminal Law. She has specialised in Criminal and Immigration law due to her role as "legal business immigration specialist" working for a multinational company operating in the relocation field, with particular attention placed on Contract and Real Estate Law.
- MarcoMarco graduated with merit in Law in 2008 at the University of Milan and subsequently passed the Italian State Bar in the first attempt. His competence includes, besides advocacy in public hearings, the drafting of expert opinion, writs, deeds and contracts in the areas of civil and criminal law. Together with the other members of his firm expert legal assistance is provided in accountancy, banking & finance law, in corporate & commercial law, in tax & family law as well as in corporate criminal law. Marco has many international clients and, over the last 10 years he has dealt with both domestic and transnational legal cases.
- MarcoMarco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
- Giovanni LucaAfter graduating from the University of Turin in 2004. and time spent as an intern at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Giovanni returned to Italy where qualified as a lawyer. Over the following eight years he has practices mainly in the areas of private international law and EU law. In particular he assists private and corporate clients in cases related to cross-border litigation, debt collection, drafting of various international contracts (i.e. distribution, agency, joint venture, NdA). He speaks English and French fluently.
- AlessandraAlessandra studied European and Transnational Law in Trento graduating in 2008. She was admitted to the Bar Council of Napoli in 2011 and is qualified to practice in the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal in Napoli. She is an Innovative and dynamic Attorney, highly effective at developing creative case strategies and writing persuasive briefs dealing principally with road accidents, insurance claims, negligence cases and contract drafting and revision. She also deals with family and inheritance matters for English-speakers.
- RenatoSince 2001 Renato has managed his own law firm on the Italian Riviera, specialising in Real Estate Law, Inheritance Law, Family Law and finally Corporate Law. A full range of private client work is undertaken, from the international administration of deceased's estates, to the preparation of wills, affidavits, powers of attorney, agreements and contracts for the acquisition of property. With almost 20 years of experience assisting English-speakers , Renato is a highly effective, efficient and dependable legal resource.
- MirandaMiranda has been a practicing lawyer in Italy for over 10 years. She deals principally with civil law, in particular property matters, inheritance and family law as well as banking and financial law. As regards financial law she focuses on advising investment firms under Italian law as well as Consob and Bank of Italy Regulations. She also specialises in litigation before the Courts. She speaks English fluently.
Each of the lawyers on the map of Italy below are registered and regulated by the Law Societies of Italy.
To find out more information about any of the lawyers just click on any red marker to reveal a link to that lawyer’s profile page:
Reviews of Advocate Abroad professionals in Europe placed by clients directly on the Wufoo client survey platform: