Divorce in SpainSearching for Divorce in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"At every stage of our family case, our lawyer has been knowledgeable and thorough, very professional while remaining kind and supportive and ensured that we took the right steps for a positive outcome!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
"My lawyer Oscar has provided me with excellent advice and guidance on several occasions in mediation, divorce, and property issues. He is knowledgeable, reliable and always quick to respond - I will not hesitate to turn to him in the future. I am happy to recommend his services."
Totally professional , even through the language barrier and distance between us all facts and evidence needed for my case was collected understood and used effectively and efficiently. My Lawyer Cristina was absolutely outstanding in everything she done and took way any worries or pressu... Read More
Totally professional , even through the language barrier and distance between us all facts and evidence needed for my case was collected understood and used effectively and efficiently. My Lawyer Cristina was absolutely outstanding in everything she done and took way any worries or pressure I may have been under. I would honestly recommended Cristina to anyone from start to finish she has been first class.
"Professionalism, ability to explain, responsibility I liked everything."
10 years ago
Available in the following locations: Alicante, Arrecife, Barcelona, Benidorm, Cadiz, Castellon de la Plana, El Campello, Estepona, Fuengirola, Gandia, Girona, Granada, Jaen, L`Eliana, La Manga del Mar Menor, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Los Alcazares, Los Cristianos, Madrid, Malaga, Mallorca, Maspalomas, Mazarron, Murcia, Nerja, Orihuela Costa, Oviedo, Puerto del Rosario, Puzol, Seville, Torrevieja, Valencia, Velez-Malaga, Yaiza
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
For anyone who wishes to initiate, or who needs to respond to, divorce proceedings or other family law proceedings including separation and annulment.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position and options for next steps
- If initiating divorce proceedings, possibility to refer case to an Advocate Abroad solicitor registered by the Law Societies in the UK to provide consultation on whether divorce proceedings may take place in the UK
- If proceedings in UK not possible or desired, filing of the divorce petition to the local Courts or formal legal response if responding to a petition for divorce in the local Courts
- Certificate of English law arranged if applying English-law to the foreign divorce proceedings
- Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
- Drafting/Review of the divorce agreement
- Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.