Divorce in United KingdomSearching for Divorce in United Kingdom Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in United Kingdom
Highly professional, efficient service. Response to our urgent email almost immediately. Our lawyer, very approachable and helpful with the handling of this case and intercepting everything into Engli... [read more]
Highly professional, efficient service. Response to our urgent email almost immediately. Our lawyer, very approachable and helpful with the handling of this case and intercepting everything into English for us. The service provided was excellent value for money.
"I found the service very helpful and easy to use. It took the fear out of employing a legal service in that it was upfront and transparent and reasonably priced."
"Very responsive and reached out to me via phone call to set up a consultation. Answered all my questions and was willing to help."
"Proactive, always helpful and ready to answer questions, took control of my issue and clearly explained what I needed to do. Good value."
"Very professional and knowledgeable. Came well-prepared to the meeting. I am extremely satisfied."
"Responsible, understanding, good personal contact. Always finding time for us, very kind and helpful."
"My lawyer was amazing. Every question quickly answered."
"Amazing service. Would recommend to everyone."
Excellent service, very quick to explain all procedures and possible outcomes. Once our lawyer began, the service was extremely professional and thorough, with clear communication at every stage. The... [read more]
Excellent service, very quick to explain all procedures and possible outcomes. Once our lawyer began, the service was extremely professional and thorough, with clear communication at every stage. The problem was dealt with in a very short time, I could not ask for better or more professional service.
I found my lawyer to be prompt with all responses. My requirement was identified and understood, and I was advised of any potential complications. I found the service provided to be both professional... [read more]
I found my lawyer to be prompt with all responses. My requirement was identified and understood, and I was advised of any potential complications. I found the service provided to be both professional and approachable. Overall, I was very pleased with the service!
"Very, very happy with the service provided. I would definitely recommend my lawyer and would be very happy to use the service again. I felt in good hands immediately."
"My lawyer was responsive and engaged and always willing to help. Everything went smoothly, and I received explanations regarding all the caveats. I highly recommend this service."
"Our lawyer was very helpful, professional and kind - nothing was too much trouble. If I left a message, we got a reply within 24 hours. Would recommend this service to anyone."
"I was extremely pleased with the whole service."
"Extremely helpful, trustworthy, and went beyond expectations to help and serve me as a client."
10 years ago
This service is available across United Kingdom
Who Is This Service For?
For anyone who wishes to initiate, or who needs to respond to, divorce proceedings or other family law proceedings including separation and annulment.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position and options for next steps
- If initiating divorce proceedings, possibility to refer case to an Advocate Abroad solicitor registered by the Law Societies in the UK to provide consultation on whether divorce proceedings may take place in the UK
- If proceedings in UK not possible or desired, filing of the divorce petition to the local Courts or formal legal response if responding to a petition for divorce in the local Courts
- Certificate of English law arranged if applying English-law to the foreign divorce proceedings
- Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
- Drafting/Review of the divorce agreement
- Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?
"Mark has been a practising solicitor for over 30 years and is registered and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. He specialises in managing probate and divorce matters with an English law element, on behalf of UK expats. "