Offshore Pension advice (QROPS) in Malaga region
Jason is an Senior Wealth Manager based in Marbella, providing financial advice to expats across Europe. He has 12 years’ experience working within the financial services industry and fully qualified to UK standards (QFA & CeMAP). He is fully independent and does not charge any advice fees. Expert guidance provided in the following areas: Retirement planning, Savings & Investment advice, Offshore Pension advice (QROPS), Tax Planning, Succession Planning.
Offshore Pension advice (QROPS)
Who is this service for?
If you are an expatriate and you have a pension pot which is worth over £70,000 you may be able to release it from the restrictive UK system and it’s ever changing rules entirely. If your pension value is between £30,000 and £70,000 we now have exclusive access to cost effective products that could mean a transfer is beneficial.
Benefits include: Leave ALL unused pension funds to your beneficiaries free of UK IHT (Inheritance Tax); Much greater investment freedom; Tax free lump sum of up to 30%; Take income from your pension in a much more tax efficient way.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to discuss existing pensions
- Request of information from existing pension providers
- Free Report and recommendation sent via email including a brochure for the QROPS provider
- Follow up discussion to explain the detail and answer any initial questions
- Apply for the QROPS and complete necessary paperwork and ID requirements
- Ongoing support and wealth management
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.