Retirement planning in Spain
Jason is an Senior Wealth Manager based in Marbella, providing financial advice to expats across Europe. He has 12 years’ experience working within the financial services industry and fully qualified to UK standards (QFA & CeMAP). He is fully independent and does not charge any advice fees. Expert guidance provided in the following areas: Retirement planning, Savings & Investment advice, Offshore Pension advice (QROPS), Tax Planning, Succession Planning.
Who is this service for?
Imagine that you are retiring tomorrow? How much money would you like to or need to write yourself a cheque for
to ensure that you will have enough in the bank to last you, your spouse and possibly even your family for one year in retirement?
One of the most fundamental issues for you to think about when deciding on your financial planning options is to make sure that you are preparing for your retirement sufficiently and appropriately. Many expatriates do not get ahead in the retirement race by saving hard as they are scared of this approach encroaching on their standard of living today. However, with careful planning it is easy to get ahead without hindering your current lifestyle.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your retirement goals and current circumstances
- Free Report and recommendation sent via email
- This will include a step by step guide as to the best course of action
- Follow up discussion to explain the detail and answer any initial questions
- Ongoing support and wealth management
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.