Savings & Investment Advice in Spain
Jason is an Senior Wealth Manager based in Marbella, providing financial advice to expats across Europe. He has 12 years’ experience working within the financial services industry and fully qualified to UK standards (QFA & CeMAP). He is fully independent and does not charge any advice fees. Expert guidance provided in the following areas: Retirement planning, Savings & Investment advice, Offshore Pension advice (QROPS), Tax Planning, Succession Planning.
Savings & Investment Advice
Who is this service for?
We know it is very easy to fall in to the ‘live for today’ mindset and not plan for the future when you’re living overseas. Thus, we have devised this simple, step by step report to show you how to take your financial future seriously, and avoid being one of those expatriates who returns home with nothing more than a mass of photos and memories - and perhaps even debt!
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your investment goals and current circumstances
- Free Report and recommendation sent via email including a brochure for the recommended provider
- Follow up discussion to explain the detail and answer any initial questions
- Apply for the investment and complete necessary paperwork and ID requirements
- Ongoing support and wealth management
Code of Reasonable Fees
Free Support Services Included
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.