Non-Payment of Child Maintenance in FranceSearching for Non-Payment of Child Maintenance in France Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in France
Non-Payment of Child Maintenance
This service is available across France
Who Is This Service For?
- Anyone who needs to enforce a child maintenance order in France
- Our clients' main objective is to ensure the right amount of child support is determined and paid timely, adhering to the legal framework of child maintenance in France.
- The service aims to ensure that child support agreements or court orders are honoured and, if necessary, revised to reflect any change in circumstances.
- The primary requirement to engage this service is having a legitimate child maintenance concern within the jurisdiction of France.
- The age of the child or children involved also plays a significant role, as the law stipulates different provisions for minors and those over 18 who are yet to achieve economic independence.
- The service is designed to cater to a broad spectrum of individuals, irrespective of their nationality, as long as the child support issue pertains to the laws of France.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Drafting of a binding agreement to ensure the parental responsibilities are met
- If an amicable agreement is not possible, your lawyer will be able to initiate legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order to ensure that the children receive the necessary amount of maintenance
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.