Fiscal Advice in GreeceSearching for Fiscal Advice in Greece Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Greece
This service is available across Greece
Who Is This Service For?
Prudent individuals who move abroad or plan to acquire assets there, such as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. will typically wish to consider the fiscal impact of acquiring such assets on their overall taxation levels and obligations.
There can also be compliance matters to consider and future issues such as planning for inheritance.
This can be a complex area and requires advisors both in local fiscal matters as well as financial advice.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular circumstances, concerns, requirements
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.