Visa Renewal & Long-Term Residency in GreeceSearching for Visa Renewal & Long-Term Residency in Greece Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Greece
Visa Renewal & Long-Term Residency
This service is available across Greece
Who Is This Service For?
While the process for obtaining an initial visa is surely one of the most complex aspects of relocating to Greece, it is important to note that most visas are initially approved for a limited period only – usually for a period of one year.
Assuming that the visa holder complies with other terms of the visa such as remaining free of any criminal sanctions and maintaining health insurance cover, evidence of their ability to continue supporting themselves, then they will simply need to renew their visa, according to the requirements of the specific visa.
Each visa has its own requirements in this respect, though usually the initial right to residency and/or work is restricted to one year. Some time before expiry the visa holder should begin the process of renewing their visa.
Most countries eventually offer the opportunity to convert the short-term visa into a long-term visa or even to naturalise and become a citizen of the host country at some point.
In Greece, once the visa holder has lived here for 7 years, they have an opportunity to convert to permanent residency.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Assistance and advice on the documentation required to effect the renewal of the visa
- Assistance and advice on completing and submitting the forms to the corresponding government department before stipulated deadlines to ensure the renewal is approved
- Similar assistance with renewal applications on behalf of the visa holder’s spouse and family (if required)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.