Self-Employed Set-Up Service in ItalySearching for Self-Employed Set-Up Service in Italy Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Italy
Self-Employed Set-Up Service
This service is available across Italy
What Does This Service Consist Of?
Our English-speaking lawyers and accountants will answer your questions about how Italian law affects your business and then make sure you comply with Italian legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the Agenzia delle Entrate (Italian Tax Authority) and the Social Security System
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
This service costs from €60 per calendar month
The Self-Employed Business Setup and Tax Service is ideal for individuals who are ordinarily resident in Italy. Should you have employees then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service. This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 22%)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.