- FranciscaFrancisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.
Recent Advocate Abroad lawyer reviews added directly by clients to the Wufoo client survey platform:
- Mr David P Robson, ValanciaThursday, July 12, 2018My lawyer Francisca offered value for money and was very helpful. Will use her again.
- David Stack, Lliria, SpainThursday, June 21, 2018Francisca was extremely helpful. She made the whole process easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her service to friends.
The Advocate Abroad® network member law firm in La Eliana, Puçol and Gandia is able to count on highly-experienced English-speaking lawyers, thereby enabling an immediate understanding of clients’ issues and the real problems that need to be solved.
From the Managing Partner:
“Regardless of the complexity of the case we are proud to have developed a reputation for consistently resolving legal problems successfully. By employing a client-focused attitude at all times, we have been able to bring timely, efficient and cost-effective solutions to bear.”
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service