- CarlosCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.
- FedericoFederico has practiced law since 1993. He specialises in the following legal fields: Criminal law including Extraditions, Family law, Probate, Bankruptcy & Debt Recovery, International law, Commercial law, He speaks the following languages fluently: English, German, French, Spanish
- IgnacioIgnacio graduated in Law and Business management in University Carlos III in Madrid. He has lived in the Netherlands (Maastricht) for a year and afterwards he completed a master's degree in practice of law. He is also a registered commercial and civil mediator. After obtaining international experience in M&A transactions and commercial litigation in three top legal firms in Spain, he now is the CEO of his own multidisciplinary Firm dedicated to Business, civil (inheritance, sales, litigation, tax and labor law). His main advantage: He loves being a lawyer. He wants to re-dignify what he believes is the most difficult profession in the world. Call him for free and find it out by your self!
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Yuka Mizota Lockey, Kent, UkMonday, January 22, 2018Olga responded promptly and efficiently. She was accommodating in terms of arranging meetings. She was really knowledgeable, diplomatic when dealing with our estate agents and was dedicated to our int...erests.
All my family found Olga very approachable, professional and we were grateful to have someone who could explain and guide us through a process that is foreign to us.
- Tomas M, Czech RepublicMonday, November 27, 2017My lawyer Marcos had sufficient English and couldn't have done more to help. I would definitely use his services again.
- C.H.N., DubaiMonday, October 09, 2017Very professional and understanding, and also the response rate was very quick. I have had bad experiences with requiring English services in Spain, however, Olga did an excellent job in translating m...y needs and voicing them legally.
- Mehdi Karimkhanzand, IranMonday, September 25, 2017My lawyer Maria was skilled enough to do her duty, very kind and professional with all following factors: responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate leg...al solutions, approach ability and professionalism
- Lorne Inglis, MadridFriday, September 01, 2017Olga was very helpful and knowledgeable.
- BD, IrelandThursday, July 20, 2017Olga was very responsive,she did the job in a very efficient and fast way and we could have not received a better service. Highly recommended!
- C O'L, MadridTuesday, July 11, 2017Olga was extremely helpful and professional. She was always on hand to answer questions and went above and beyond to provide excellent service.
Her services were great value for money and I would d...efinitely look to Olga for help in the future. An absolute pleasure working with such a well organized, kind and professional lawyer.
- Carlos Pelaez, LondonTuesday, July 11, 2017Olga was awsome! she was quite helpfull at all times, either on the phone or emails or whatsapp, friendly and her english was perfect, i'd give a 100% rate to her service, thanks a lot.
- Carlos Pelaez, LondonMonday, July 03, 2017She was friendly and attentive at all times, quick answers on whatsapp app and always up to help and answer my questions. I'm pretty satisfied with her service.
- Mal Kelley, Perth WesternFriday, March 10, 2017Prompt and efficient , reasonable value for the work done, very approachable and personable and that is important when so far away.
My lawyer was Maria, I would highly recommend her to anyone wanti...ng representation in Europe.
- Marina Ristic, LondonMonday, November 28, 2016Olga was responsive, understood the case and gave the right advice.
- Zack Ratn, LondonTuesday, October 18, 2016Olga is always available, knows the legal side perfectly as well as how to make things happen in Spain.
Olga’s personal charm and sophistication combined with legal knowledge makes her by far the... best lawyer I have ever worked with.
- Caroline Jenner, UKFriday, July 01, 2016Olga was excellent in every way – she kept in touch with us, attended court late in the evening, explained everything, and went out of her way to help.
- Oliver, MadridTuesday, June 21, 2016I was very satisfied with David. He was very helpful and always happy to assist and I will use his services again in the future.
- Sandy McCreery, LondonTuesday, June 14, 2016It was a pleasure to have David oversee our property purchase; we always felt we were in safe hands.
David was quick to research any unfamiliar questions, and gave good advice in relation to the co...ntract and the Spanish way of doing things. But most of all he was enthusiastic, approachable and engaging.
- Nasser MG, MadridFriday, September 25, 2015David was very helpful, always happy to assist. His English was more or less fluent. I was very satisfied with the service and would definitely use this lawyer again.
- R P Jamieson, MadridThursday, September 24, 2015David was very professional, available, researched well the subject and very helpful advice. Extremely happy to have made contact. Will use his services again in the future.
- Antonina Hales, ZaragozaTuesday, September 22, 2015We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our qu...estions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.
- CL, PennsylvaniaThursday, June 25, 2015Francisco did a great job of helping us through a process which required his diligence in order to be successful. He worked hard on our behalf and we appreciated his determination.
- Neil Webster, The Ninja Corp UKFriday, June 19, 2015Very helpful and quick to respond to our requests and processes everything very efficiently. We would definitely use this law firm’s service again.
- Osman Bakri, UAE BARQTuesday, March 10, 2015Our lawyer Francisco was very helpful , he didn’t spare any effort in fulfilling his duties which helped us reach our goal. We would definitely use his services again.
- SBH, CalongeTuesday, January 06, 2015Friendly and very efficient. Took care and attention to my requests and worked in my best interests. Very good value for money.
I felt that I could trust my lawyer which is very important to everyo...ne. I am extremely happy to have chosen him and would definitely want to use his services again should I need to.
- Eldina Sator SydneyMonday, November 17, 2014I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably. The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, f...urther the lawyer was very approachable and friendly.
I would definitely use this lawyer again.
- Oliver Clarke, DubaiThursday, September 04, 2014Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us. We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.
- Trevor Taylor, EnglandFriday, August 22, 2014I was put at my ease straight away, never hiring a Spanish lawyer before, I was cautious, but Francisco guided me through the process effortlessly.I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own wou...ld never have completed without him. He was a star.
I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business. As for value for money, he was spot on, and very approachable .Full marks from me.
Advocate Abroad® now comprises two offices in Madrid, with English-speaking lawyers in Law Firms located in the south and centre of the city, each office providing legal advice and support to English-speaking clients in Madrid – across a wide range of legal areas
Every client in Madrid receives a personalised service from our extremely focused lawyers and is kept informed throughout the legal process. As the lawyers are multilingual, communication between lawyer and client is extremely straightforward.
With many years experience advising English-speaking individuals and business owners in Madrid, clients can be sure that they will be dealt with by a safe pair of hands with the experience to ensure that they are successful in achieving their objectives – whether they are based in Madrid Capital or the the surrounding area.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service