- Jose AntonioJose Antonio is a highly-experienced lawyer in the Alicante area of Spain. With offices in the centre of Alicante Capital, Jose-Antonio has offered expert legal advice for more than 10 years to English-speakers involved in Property transactions and contractual disputes as well as family law, inheritance and business formation.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Dariush Mirzajani, ScotlandTuesday, September 2, 2017My solicitor was very honest and helpful.I am recommending him to my friends on their legal matters - everything was above my expectations.
- John Wedlake, Murro de Alcoi, SpainSunday, July 7, 2017Very satisfied with Jose-Antonio's service, in particular I appreciated the completely honest appraisal of the situation. Will definitely use this service again.
- Frode Rødøy, HoradadaFriday, July 5, 2017He was very good at explaining my position and my chances to win / not win the case. He gave me many good advises in the process. He explained how the legal system works in Spain and how I best could ...position myself in order to win the case.
The result of the case was an agreement outside the court where I got it exactly how I wanted. Perfect!
- D slocombe, SpainFriday, May 5, 2017Jose is very friendly and understanding.I am very satisfied and I would you use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Richard Anthony Poole, Johannesburg, South AfricaWednesday, May 3, 2017Very responsive, very understanding, value for money, has a great ability to explain and provide the appropriate legal solutions, very approachable and very professional in dealing me.
- Mike Hartley, United KingdomMonday, March 1, 2017Jose was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.I´m very Satisfied and I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future if I need it.
- Jmb, AlicanteMonday, February 1, 2017José is extremely helpful, couldn't have done more.I am satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer.
- Eric Ward, SolihullFriday, February 5, 2017José did more than I expected to help me in my situation.
He was, at all times, helpful, patient, tuned-in to my needs, polite and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others, in my... situation.
A good, understanding lawyer!
- Qiqin Wei, SpainThursday, February 4, 2017Jose was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more.I am very satisfied I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Louise Kirby, AlicanteWednesday, February 3, 2017Jose Antonio is a very dedicated lawyer. He ensures he has a deep understanding of the case and provides excellent advise on a range of issues.
He has often replied to queries out of hours and work...s hard to provide the best outcome for his clients.
His service is outstanding and I would highly recommend him.
- Alan and Ann, Denia and UKWednesday, February 3, 2017Very hard working and obliging. Always available for calls and emails from the UK. Over a very extended period Jose remained very focused, professional and friendly.
We'd have no hesitation in reco...mmending Jose Antonio to others.
As buyers from the UK we were very grateful for his guidance and professional expertise.
- Tony McHugh, Monte PegoThursday, January 4, 2017Jose was very helpful and kept us well informed and looked after our interests on the actual exchange day rather than being bullied by the vendors legal solicitor.
Considering it was all done from ...a distance and via email the transactions all went very smoothly thanks to Jose.
- Svein Skovly, NorwayFriday, January 5, 2017My wife and I are very pleased with the services we received when we acquired an apartment near Alicante.
We have also been assisted in resolving practical issues regarding the take over of our apa...rtment. We definitely see that we have received great value for money.
I definitely recommend José A., and we will seek his advise again if needed.
- Leigh Weatherell, KenyaTuesday, December 2, 2016Jose's professionalism, protectiveness and attention to detail is second to none.
- AS, DenmarkThursday, December 4, 2016Jose was very helpful, always happy to assist.I am very satisfied the service provided by my lawyer.
- Robert Ludlam, UKThursday, November 4, 2016Jose was very helpful and responded to my question by return.I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Simon, EnglandFriday, October 5, 2016I have had many dealings with solicitors (lawyers) both in Spain and the UK
But I have never found one as easy to deal with that looks entirely after the interest of his client’s as Jose.
This ...is a considerable advantage if you are a non-Spanish speaking English man like I am. There is also a considerable advantage as most solicitors in Spain charge the same money so Jose is extremely good value.
- AD, AlicanteSaturday, October 6, 2016Jose gave me information on tax implications of different inheritance options, with forms, figures and useful advice for the future.
He was very friendly and approachable, I would you use the same ...lawyer again in the future.
- R Theobald, UKTuesday, October 2, 2016Jose was very helpful and couldn't have done more for us.The advise was good and very professional.He is very easy to deal with and we would highly recommend him.
- S & J Barron, EnglandWednesday, October 3, 2016Jose Antonio was very understanding and patient.I am very Satisfied, he couldn't have done more.
- CSA, AlicanteThursday, September 4, 2016Jose Antonio always got back to us promptly and was very good at explaining the legal terms so that we could fully grasp the implications of any Court processes.
He was pragmatic and although posit...ive, kept us informed of possible outcomes both positive and negative. This enabled us to make informed decisions at all times. At all times, I felt that Jose Antonio had confidence in his own ability and was fully competent, without being arrogant.
- James Archer, LondonSaturday, September 6, 2016We bought a flat near El Campello and Jose Antonio made it stress free and straightforward. I could not recommend him more highly. The whole process of purchasing a property in Spain was very clearly ...explained alongside different options we would have at each stage.
Jose Antonio always responded within a day and also prompted us when he needed information. He was always able to fit in around our schedule when we were in Spain for short visits. I thought the price was good value.
- John Walsh, GuardamarThursday, August 4, 2016Jose is excellent and gives a service that is first class and very professional.I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- AHJ, AlicanteMonday, March 1, 2016I found José personable, articulate and very helpful.
Almost all reasons for going to a lawyer are stressful but I found his manner and advice made the process of my divorce straightforward and wi...thout complications.
- Samuel Fee, UKMonday, February 1, 2016Jose was very attentive and explained everything in full.
After he attended the Notary he travelled from Denia to Moraira to help us with opening our bank account. He has also contacted Utility com...panies on our behalf and informed them of the change of ownership.
I will continue to use Jose for any future legal work I may have in Spain.
- Dariusz Wilamowski, UKTuesday, January 2, 2016Jose Antonio is very nice person. Very helpful,perfect spoken English. He knew exactly what to do - he is Profesional.
All was profesional and quick as possible. Would recommend his service to ever...yone.
- Carol & Keivan Borhani, LondonFriday, October 5, 2015The service we have received from Jose-Antonio in our property hunt in Alicante has been very professional.
We found him caring, responsive and patient in explaining different aspects of the purcha...se to us. His fees were most reasonable and on many occasions, he went beyond the call of duty. His command of English, both spoken and written, is excellent and we have no hesitation in recommending his services to others.
- Anne Robinson, TorreviejaThursday, September 4, 2015Jose Antonio responded to my questions promptly and comprehensively. He offered me options to keep my costs down and understood my priorities.
He is extremely personable and approachable and didn't... mind all my questions. He is a credit to his profession and I will contact him if I have any further Spanish legal matters. I also recommend him to any other clients.
- John Fitzpatrick, UKMonday, June 1, 2015Outstanding advice and service Jose was polite courteous and responsive and very sensitive in dealing with my fathers complex bereavement case.
- James Burnell, BlackpoolWednesday, June 3, 2015Perfect & more than able to sort any problems you may have. 100 out of 10!
Jose-Antonio – a lawyer with more than 10 years experience practising law in the Alicante area – manages this multi-disciplinary law firm, offers English-speaking clients in the Alicante area expert legal advice in a welcoming and supportive environment.
“As lawyers, especially in the Alicante area, with such a large English-speaking population, it is so important to ensure that we are able to communicate effectively.
The law – whether at the local Alicante level, the regional Valencia level or Spanish national level – can appear frightening to the expatriate community, and therefore our priorities are to ensure that our lawyers express themselves effectively, provide a clear description of the legal situation the client has, and provide a coherent and effective legal strategy, that is not only effective, but cost-effective.”
You can find Jose-Antonio’s offices in the centre of Alicante.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service