- JuanWith more than 20 years experience practising law, Juan heads a multi-disciplinary, multi-lingual team in the centre of Benidorm. All major branches of law dealt with, including property law, contract breaches, commercial law & business formation, employment law and employee contracts, family law and inheritances.
- ManuelManuel has been a registered lawyer in Alicante Province since 1997. He is specialised primarily in legal and tax advice to individuals and businesses in Spain who are involved in the purchase of real estate, ensuring they obtain the best legal and tax advantages. Manuel also assists clients in the associated fields of inheritance and family law, and also manages matters of contract law.
- Martin Hickey, BenidormSunday, February 18, 2018Very friendly and knowledgeable and professional.
Juan explained the plus and the negatives on various subjects and allowed us to make up our own mind.
I have already recommended him to our fri...ends.
- Craig Beazeley, BenidormWednesday, October 11, 2017My lawyer Juan was very helful and I couldn't have expected any more from him. Will certainly be using his services again.
- Harold Thomas, Manchester UKFriday, January 13, 2017The help I received from Juan on behalf of my sister in law Sandra, was invaluable.
He is an excellent professional who I can highly recommend, if I was ever in need of legal assistance in Spain he... would definitely be the first person I would contact.
Many thanks Juan for your help.
- Gary Bradshaw, EnglandThursday, January 05, 2017Made my life very easy and worth every bit of the money. Very experienced and always answered every question with ease , which made me very relaxed.
- VK, CocentainaFriday, October 30, 2015Juan is a fantastic lawyer. Extremely thorough. 100% committed to doing the best job he can for you. Very friendly but very professional in every way. Would highly recommend his services.
- Thomas Hills, SpainFriday, March 13, 2015Legally I believe everything was covered in what I think was a complicated situation, so I am satisfied that I was well represented.
No problems were encountered with language, as the lawyer had ...perfect English. Meetings were scheduled and kept, which is good for Spain !
Overall I am very satisfied with the service.
- Adrienne Kardos-Farkas, BudapestTuesday, January 27, 2015I was very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer. He spoke English more or less fluently and was always happy to assist wherever possible.
He was very intelligent and provided a professi...onal service. I would definitely use his services again.
- Frank Balmer, Teresa de CofrentesFriday, October 31, 2014Very satisfied. Our lawyer was extremely helpful and had more or less fluent English. He was very friendly, explained everything we needed to know. We couldn’t have asked for better service.
- Lyle Haynes, BenidormSunday, September 07, 2014Juan was extremely helpful in a very complex business matter. Successful solution to the matter at hand was achieved. Very friendly service and quick response to my queries or requests.
I could not... have been more happy with this firm or the service I received from Juan. I would definitely use this law firm again.
- Robert Short & Lenka, BenidormSaturday, May 31, 2014The lawyer did an excellent job and helped us through everything we had to do and advised what would be best for us.
Service was very good and the price was also resonable. We would certainly use h...im again.
All processes he managed to organise in short time, which was helpful. Thank you.
- Maureen Brown, BenidormFriday, May 23, 2014Juan kept us up to date on everything.
He was very understanding, very good value for money, explained everything we needed explained. We understood everything he told us. His English was first cl...ass
The service from Juan was first class. We would recommend him to anyone.
- Glynis Stanley, DublinWednesday, February 12, 2014I appreciated the in-depth information, time and willingness to explore all angles to help what was a difficult situation.
As I had previously had very unsatisfactory dealings legally in Spain I le...ft my appointment feeling that I had found a Practice that was honourable and trustworthy....very happy to recommend.
This team of seasoned, multilingual professionals will assist you with whichever legal issue you need to address in the Benidorm and nearby Altea area.
The law firm first opened it’s doors back in 1970 and a number of it’s partners have more than 20 years of experience. So you can be certain that your legal issue will be dealt with by highly experienced professionals.
From the Managing Partner:
“Our legal team place absolute priority on regular contact with our clients to facilitate continuous updates on the progress of their case.
We have a long track-record of success which we put-down to understanding that Spanish laws and customs can be very different to what our clients have been accustomed to which requires extra focusing on their specific needs. “
The offices of this law firm are conveniently located at the very heart of Benidorm, beside the Town Hall in the town centre.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service