- BeatrizABeatriz is an experienced English-speaking lawyer and partner in a family law firm that has been in existence for over 30 years. Expert legal advice is provided in property conveyancing, family law, inheritance, contract law and business matters.
- NatashaIn a career spanning almost two decades, Natasha has assisted over 400 Expatriate UK and Irish Clients, as well as other nationalities throughout Spain. Considerable time is spent attending seminars to keep abreast of the constantly changing and complex laws surrounding Spanish tax and property compliance. She holds a Degree in European Business and Finance and is a fully regulated member of the Society of Economistas of Las Palmas.
- MariaMaria has practiced law for 12 years, after graduating from the University of Las Palmas, and while focusing on her core competencies relating to real estate law and the application of European Succession law to Spain she has also manged to continue her advanced training that will permit her to act as Notary with the expertise that this position demands. Maria can assist clients in all areas of civil law such as property conveyances, inheritance and family law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Centa P Cronin, FuerteventuraSaturday, November 6, 2016Beatriz was very friendly…easy to engage with….efficient service.She couldn’t have done more.
- RH, UKMonday, November 1, 2016The lawyer Beatriz responded to our email very quickly and when we arrived in Fuerteventura all the paperwork was ready to sign and everything was dealt with on the same day.
- DD, FuerteventuraFriday, October 5, 2016Beatriz was very helpful, always happy to assist.
- Mark Tiller, SwindonWednesday, October 3, 2016The level of support I was given, both in terms of speed of response and clarity of what the process was and what I needed to do.
The lawyer was very approachable and gave me confidence the were so...lutions to any problems that arose.
I will forever me grateful to the lawyer for helping me deal with one of the most difficult situations I’ve ever had to deal with.
- JO’R, Cork (Ireland)Friday, July 5, 2016Beatriz was always very helpful and prompt in her responses. She was clear in what she required from us and was very professional at all times.I would highly recommend Beatriz.
- Chris Reed & Sharon, FuerteventuraThursday, July 4, 2016We cannot praise Beatriz highly enough for the work she did for us, we were quite nervous as we were buying a rural property that was empty.
We shall be using Beatriz as our lawyer for the foreseea...ble future. I am in the real taste business in the UK and I know how a good solicitor/lawyer can make or break a transaction, I can’t recommend Beatriz highly enough.
- Delia Letham, ScotlandSaturday, June 6, 2016Beatriz was very quick to respond, extremely helpful with excellent English. Very friendly and efficient.I am very satisfied and definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Steven Sweet, Gran TarajalMonday, February 1, 2016Beatriz is very professional, and extremely helpful as well as being bilingual. We were very satisfied with the service and would definitely use her services again.
- M.S., Caleta de FusteMonday, February 1, 2016Beatriz is always very welcoming, pleasant to deal with and responds quickly to emails, etc. The office is in a good location, only a five minute walk from the main shopping mall in the capital.
We... found Beatriz very helpful and always happy to assist. We were very satisfied with the service provided.
- Chris Wood, UKWednesday, February 3, 2016Beatriz made our purchase stress free she provides an excellent service always responds to any queries in a quick professional and friendly manner.
She will organise power of attorney so that she i...s able to sign any documents which makes it a lot easier when you live in the UK no repeat trips to sign any documents.
- Caroline Hughes, UKSunday, December 7, 2015Beatriz was extremely efficient, having a very good knowledge of the area in which I was looking to purchase a property. It made the process extremely easy. Beatriz speaks very good English and explai...ned everything to me very well.
Beatriz was very good value for money, very approachable and professional.
- LAE, Wales UKSaturday, December 6, 2015Very satisfied with the services provided by our lawyer who had more or less fluent English. Particularly liked attention her to detail and fact that she responded to every email.
Would have apprec...iated a map to the office, as was difficult to find.
- RW, LondonThursday, July 4, 2015Very professional, extremly helpful, approachable and very efficent in answering all questions.No improvement needed. Would highly recommend this service.
- L M & CM, UKThursday, June 4, 2015She responded to all our enquiries very promptly and explained every process along the way during our property purchase.It made a very nerve racking process quite enjoyable. Many thanks Beatriz!
- Patricia Allen, FuerteventuraThursday, March 4, 2015Our lawyer Beatriz was excellent. She understood my initial query immediately and answered all our concerns.The price quoted was the price we were charged. I would definitely use her again.
- Perry Joseph Power, UKMonday, December 1, 2014We were very satisfied with our lawyer Beatriz – she responded quickly to emails, gave first class advice and explained documents clearly.We will definitely use her services again in the future.
- Anthony Op de Weegh, SwitzerlandWednesday, October 3, 2014My lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful, she could not have done more.
I also liked that she acted extremely quickly. I had no time before a flight and she did everything including dealing wi...th government officials which is hard in Spain.
- Jude Austin, Nuevo HorizonteFriday, September 5, 2014Extremely helpful and her English was near perfect, so it was very easy for me to understand the legal processes involved in what I was trying to do.I would strongly recommend Beatriz to anyone.
- Wayne De Winnaar, UKSaturday, August 6, 2014Our lawyer Beatriz fully understood our situation and dealt with it in a calm and effective manner displaying a high level of professionalism and understanding.
We found her to be exceptionally hon...est and informative whilst also offering us a good value for money service. There is no doubt that we would use this lawyer again.
- Sarah Halsall, EnglandFriday, July 5, 2014Our lawyer had more or less fluent English and was extremely helpful and friendly.We will use her services again in the future.
The Advocate Abroad® network member law firm in Fuerteventura is located conveniently near the centre of the capital Puerto del Rosario.
From the managing partner:
“Providing clients with expert guidance on legal issues – in English – is part of our day-to-day work, and has been since our practice was opened more than 12 years ago.
Our clients who come from other European countries tend to have some difficulty managing issues they could handle easily in their home countries, such as dealing with utility companies after purchasing a property.
We appreciate this fact and offer our clients a complete service and furthermore ensure that our clients receive regular updates on progress throughout.”
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service