- Juan-IgnacioGraduated from the university of Almería in 2011, including one year spent in the European University of Viadrina in Frankfur Oder (Germany). Having studied to be judge he later transferred to open his own law firm in 2012. Over the last 5 years he has specialised in Civil law - specifically property law and mortgages, road traffic accident claims and insurance law.
- CarolinaCarolina has spent the last number of years specialising in civil law, in particular the fields of property, family and inheritance law. Together with the other colleagues in her firm, they have over 25 years of legal experience in these fields. Carolina has devoted time and effort to improving her English by studying law at Oxford University.
Testimonials from recent clients of Advocate Abroad – uploaded directly to the Wufoo client survey platform:
- Andrew Morecroft, LubrinMonday, October 15, 2018Juan was extremely helpful during every part of the purchase. As I was buying an older property there were slight complications but Juan explained every issue and managed to work through the difficult...ies with supreme efficiency.
Also there was a ridiculous situation with my Spanish bank account where I could not access the money even though it was in the account. Thankfully I had given Juan power of attorney and he managed to sort-out the problem.
He went above and beyond the call of duty and I am very grateful for all his help. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to buy in the Almeria region.
- John Fraser Dunfield, San FranciscoFriday, October 12, 2018Good understanding. Applied sufficient pressure as needed to get the issue resolved. Reasonable charge for service provided. Would definitely recommend this service to friends.
- Patrick Crean, AlmerimarThursday, July 05, 2018Juan was fantastic. Very easy to understand and very pleasant. I would definitely use his service again.
- Colin Stuart Farmer, UKFriday, December 15, 2017Juan Ignacio met me in Almeria and with skill and persistence was able to deal with the eviction of a non paying tenant in a very short time, and avoided long and drawn out court processes.(The time f...actor was important because after gaining access it became apparent that the occupant was rapidly trashing the place.).
At all times he maintained personal contact with continuous updates during the process.
A great bloke, great job done and good value.
Hopefully he can do the same for when I sell the place.
The Advocate Abroad® network member law firm in Almeria is located in Albox and has provided a wide range of legal services to the English-speaking community across Almeria since it’s foundation more than ten years ago.
The managing partner of this law firm has extensive experience in assisting English-speaking clients and underlines the personalised nature of the service provided to each client and believes that with good communication, non-Spanish clients can feel equally comfortable dealing with legal processes as their Spanish counterparts.
The offices of this law firm are conveniently located in a central area of Almeria which allows for the provision of legal assistance to English-speakers across central and northern Almeria.