Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Pernilla, LondonFriday, April 13, 2018We had excellent service from Esther at Advocate Abroad when buying a property in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
Esther speaks both Spanish and English, and is very friendly, professional and genuine. ...She took care of the whole purchasing process and explained all the steps for us, including giving advice on Spanish bank account, NIE numbers etc.
We are very pleased with all the help we have received and can highly recommend Esther. Thank you so much!
- Julia Alcock, Puerto Rico, Gran CanariaThursday, February 22, 2018Esther was very friendly and approachable. She was professional and answered any questions I asked. We would definitely use her again in the future.
- Jackie Stevenson, Gran CanariaWednesday, July 19, 2017Esther is informative and extremely helpful and above all very professional. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Diana Rawstron, LondonThursday, November 03, 2016Domingo provided an excellent service on this matter and I was very pleased that I had found him through your website. I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Michelle Richardson, UKTuesday, April 19, 2016Domingo has great empathy, and works hard with great understanding of your needs.
Domingo is available and flexible, he is there for you always, and very professional at all times.
My case was a... difficult one,Domingo did all he could given the circumstances, I could not of have asked for more.
- David Russell, UKFriday, September 25, 2015Extremely helpful at all times. Worked with us in the whole process of the purchase making it easier than we expected.
Gave very clear advice on what we should and should not accept from the seller....
- KRF, Las PalmasMonday, June 22, 2015My lawyer showed great attention to detail, was responsive and very professional. I will definitely use his services again.
- Peter Friedman, Gran CanariaWednesday, October 29, 2014Leocricia was extremely helpful – she couldn’t have done more.
She was more or less fluent in English and we were very satisfied with the service provided – particularly the fact that she was... quick to respond to emails and queries.
We will definitely contact her in the future if we need a lawyer in Gran Canaria.
- Dawn H, Puerto RicoTuesday, February 11, 2014My lawyer was very helpful with our property purchase. He always replied to any questions extremely quickly and provided us with all the legal help, advice and documentation necessary.
He explained... the Spanish processes which are quite different from England.
I would very happily recommend his services.
This law firm in Gran Canaria was founded in 1993 by the two senior partners who have been practising since 1990.
The law firm soon began to grow and along with additional lawyers and support staff in 2005 a new office was opened in Tenerife. In Gran Canaria our firm has offices in the north (Las Palmas) and in the south (Maspalomas). As a result we are able to assist our international clients in a broad range of legal areas as well as across the island.
Our firm is a member of the European Association of lawyers since November 2005 and member of Hispano German Associaton of Lawyers since July 2.007. These affiliations allow us to answer quickly to all your legal needs both local and international.
Working languages are Spanish, French, English and German.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service