- PedroPedro heads a multi-lingual, multi-disciplinary law firm located in the centre of Torrevieja. For more than 20 years he has provided English-speakers in the area with expert guidance on such matters as property conveynaces and property law in general, contractual disputes, commercial law including business formation, as well as family law and inheritances.
- CarmenCarmen is a highly experienced lawyer and leads a multi-disciplinary law practice with offices across Murcia. Expert legal advice is offered in all major areas of the law including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, family law and inheritances as well as business formation and taxation.
- AlexandraAlexandra completed her academic career with a Master´s degree in International Law. She has also benefited from years of experience working for prestigious law firms in London, assisting clients with UK and Spanish related legal issues. She has since moved back to Alicante Province and provides expert legal guidance to English-speaking clients in conveyancing and probate matters particularly in Elche, El Altet and Torrevieja.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Jane Armstrong, Playa Flamenca, SpainWednesday, November 15, 2017Carmen was efficient and professional at all times. Always available to help and advise. Would definitely recommend.
- David Gough, Villamartin,Wednesday, October 18, 2017We found Carmen to be very approachable and professional - she guided us all the way through the process of buying our property always available to answer our many questions either by phone or email. ...
The cost of this service was very reasonable and after the sale was complete she then went on to complete our Spanish wills expertly guiding us through the Spanish inheritance laws.
We would not hesitate to use her services again in the future or to recommend her to friends.
- David Bird, EnglandThursday, September 21, 2017Our lawyer Carmen was absolutely fantastic in everything. Brilliant!
- Karl Deeter, IrelandMonday, July 31, 2017Carmen is responsive, able to answer complex questions and even collected the keys on a day when my flight was arriving too late for me to do it.
I was really impressed with her dedication to doin...g the job right and in a timely manner. Buying abroad comes with lots of questions and complexities, she guided me through them all with detailed information along the way.
I have dealt with many solicitors in different countries through the years of buying and selling property and she is amongst the best I have found anywhere.
- Terry Cheyne, TorreviejaSaturday, April 15, 2017Carmen was so helpful, best lawyer we have ever had. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Kate Foley, IrelandWednesday, April 05, 2017She always replied to queries promptly and was happy to work via email which was very convenient for me.
She was very thorough in translation of all legal documents and never rushed me to complete... anything without ensuring I was 100% happy with it.
- Stuart Hayter, DublinTuesday, February 07, 2017Carmen was very helpful, listened to what we wanted.
Carmen’s approach was friendly and informative, we have advised other people of Carmen and advised that they should seek advice & help from he...r practice, very good value for money.
Dealing with Carmen was very professional and a joy.
- June Matthews, BotanicoMonday, February 06, 2017More than helpful, very professional, understood our requirements straight away and provided us with our solutions. Very impressed with her work ethics, would definitely use her services again.
- Lorraine Booty, TorreviejaTuesday, September 13, 2016Carmen provided a very efficient and immediate service. We would definitely use the service again.
- Gill Turner, TorreviejaFriday, February 19, 2016Both the lawyer and his legal assistant were very helpful and patient with all the questions asked- They put us at ease and were very efficient.
Very satisfied overall with service, and would defin...itely use the service again.
- Ronald Kevin, UKMonday, October 26, 2015Very helpful and genuine went over and above the call, even picked us up to take us to and from places we needed to attend regarding the sale.
I don't think the service could be improved, it comes ...across as a very well run service.
- Michael Gilhooley, ScotlandFriday, September 25, 2015An absolute pleasure from start to finish with Pedro and his assistant David. Couldn’t have ask for more from my lawyer would highly recommend Pedro to friends and family .
- M B Groves, EnglandThursday, September 24, 2015Fast response within 24 hours appointment when i wanted. Value for money. Very efficient.
- Martin Pettit, CheltenhamFriday, January 30, 2015Everything was explained clearly and concisely. Appointments were on time and the Notary visit was very well organised.
I was very satisfied with the service and would definitely use this lawyer in... the future.
- Brett Goldsmith, CanadaSunday, September 21, 2014He helped me not to put certain points in my divorce, that I later may have regretted. Often in haste a person will ask for or give certain concessions that later will be inappropriate.
I was fortu...nately stopped from doing this by my lawyer Pedro.
Pedro has a professional, helpful and friendly approach.
This team of English-speaking lawyers, located in the centre of Torrevieja, represents a multi-disciplinary group of lawyers with more than 15 years experience providing expert legal guidance and support to the international community in the area.
From the managing partner:
“Our team of English-speaking lawyers is actually quite compact, headed by three lawyers – but importantly we can count on a number of support staff – all from the local Torrevieja area – which allows us to offer our clients a very high standard of service.
While we certainly have expert professionals who are always in touch with the latest legal developments at a national, regional and local Torrevieja level, through a process of continuous training, it is also important that we have the back-up to make sure that our clients are always informed of any progress in their case. To my mind, expertise in our area and an ability to communicate effectively with our clients are the basis of our success over many years.”
The offices of this law firm are conveniently situated in the centre of Torrevieja, though they are delighted to offer services to English-speaking clients in the wider area surrounding Torrevieja.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service