- InmaculadaInmaculada is a senior partner in her law firm which has assisted individuals and corporations in the Valencia region for over 30 years. From offices in Valencia City and Castellón de la Plana, Inmaculada provides expert legal advice and assistance to English-speakers in Property matters, Contract Breaches/Debt Recovery, Family law and Business formation and bookkeeping service.
- RamonRamon speaks excellent English and over the last 10 years has provided expert legal advice and representation in the following areas: property conveyances, inheritance, family law, and business formation. His firm also provides accounting services to businesses in Spain.
- FranciscaFrancisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.
- Alan W T Duguid, Montserrat, ValenciaWednesday, February 14, 2018Ramon was very helpful and answered my questions and explained the legal process that I was enquiring about.
I would liked to have seen a follow up email detailing what was discussed to ensure that... my understanding and recollection of the meeting was completely correct.
- Larry Karns, ValenciaWednesday, January 10, 2018Inma is a very approachable, open and knowledgeable professional.
She is available to meet with us on short notice, is attentive to our needs, answers each of our questions fully and provides appr...opriate legal solutions.
Inma is bilingual which has simplified communication and avoids misunderstandings. Her fees are definitely value for the money paid, and we will continue to seek her professional services.
- Kerry Bell, ValenciaFriday, October 20, 2017I was very satisfied were you with the service provided by Ramon. What I liked most was that you felt he was working hard to help you. Also very accessible.
- Inge Vets, BelgiumWednesday, September 06, 2017Ramon spoke English more or less fluently and was very helpful. We would definitely use his services again.
- PG, ValenciaMonday, July 31, 2017Very satisfied with the service provided by Inma. She was extremely helpful and spoke English more or less fluently. Would definitely contact her again if I need a lawyer in Valencia.
- S Watts, UKMonday, July 24, 2017
Inmaculada always responded promptly to all communications. Inma fully understood both my requirements and the relevant Spanish legal system. She offered good advice on...both general and specific areas of business.
Inma was clear about the potential costs involved in her services and I felt that these were great value for money. Extremely approachable and professional. I can not thank her enough.
- RL, IrelandWednesday, July 12, 2017My lawyer was responsive, had lots of information, and was able to meet at a location convenient for me.
- Claire Lane, UKTuesday, November 08, 2016Inma was very helpful, made everything so easy and very patient with all my questions as I am a worrier. Couldn’t have asked for better service.
- Chris, ValenciaMonday, November 07, 2016Very good communication by phone and email/whatsapp also.
Ramon listened and gave very useful advice and was very good value for money. He explained everything I needed to know and I trusted him wh...ich was key as other companies seemed to quote very high amounts probably because I don’t know the system here and can’t speak Spanish well enough.
- Sandra and Michael SewellSunday, November 29, 2015Our lawyer Ramon was fantastic …. Very understanding and encouraging … Helpful …….. Really informative and straight to the point.
- Mary Jo Carter-Codling, NYFriday, October 30, 2015Ramon was understanding and patient with maneuvering through the details to accomplish the task at hand. I was particularly impressed by his demeanor. I felt he really cared about me yet remained prof...essional.
I have not encountered an attorney in the states quite like him. He was able to provide a service at a price I could afford. He is someone I trust and I would highly recommend him. He is AAA+++.
- M Strachan, LondonMonday, July 06, 2015My lawyer was very helpful, always happy to assist and was bilingual. I was very satisfied with the service and would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
The Advocate Abroad® network member law firm in Valencia City is able to count on highly-experienced English-speaking lawyers, thereby enabling an immediate understanding of clients’ issues and the real problems that need to be solved.
From the Managing Partner:
“Regardless of the complexity of the case, as professional lawyers we are proud to have developed a reputation for consistently resolving the legal problems presented by our English-speaking clients in Valencia successfully. By employing a client-focused attitude at all times, we have been able to bring timely, efficient and cost-effective solutions to bear.”
The English-speaking lawyers can be found in their offices located conveniently in the centre of Valencia City, though they are delighted to assist clients not just in the capital but in the wider Valencia area.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service