- ErardoErardo is an experienced English-speaking lawyer in Lanzarote. For over 18 years he has provided expert legal advice to English-speakers in matters relating to Property Law & Conveyances, Contract Law, Business Formation, Criminal Law, Unfair bank agreements, Mortgages and Family Law.
- CristinaCristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.
- Nigel Whinnett, Esher, UKWednesday, July 04, 2018Professional, friendly, efficient service, good value, a pleasure to use the services of the lawyer and his team. In depth knowledge of the relevant laws, taxes etc.
Would highly recommend and use ...again.
- MF, LanzaroteMonday, May 21, 2018My lawyer Cristina was extremely understanding , friendly and reassuring. With Cristina on my side, it gave me confidence to continue.
- Martina, PlymouthMonday, March 05, 2018Erardo was fantastic and helped immensely during a very difficult situation.
He consulted with my lawyer in the UK and explained to her what needed done. Without him the situation would not have be...en resolved. He was very understanding and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him. Outstanding.
- Norman McElroy, Northern IrelandThursday, January 18, 2018Erardo was very professional, always available and most courteous in all the dealings I had with him. I would be happy to recommend Erardo to anyone.
- Graham & Karen Pell, Nottingham EnglandTuesday, September 05, 2017I found Erardo very approachable, he always answered all the questions that we asked of him quickly, giving us all the information we needed.
He offered a good value for money service & met with u...s anytime we needed assistance, but did provide most of the information we needed by e-mail (which were all in good quality of our language - English).
I would use Erardo again to do other legal matters & would not go elsewhere e.g. writing our Spanish wills etc. We would recommend him to others if asked.
- LA, ItalyThursday, July 06, 2017Very happy with Erardo. Very responsive, dealt quickly with my request. Gave me excellent advice on how to move forward and finalize transaction. Very easy to communicate with. Excellent.
- Stephen Perrie, ScotlandWednesday, July 05, 2017Absolutely first class service. Fast very efficient and kept me informed at every stage. Answered every single e mail even just to be polite sometimes.
Would definitely recommend this man service a...nd his staff. First contact till completion.
- Jill Clash, LanzaroteTuesday, September 13, 2016Found Erardo very helpful and understanding, felt very comfortable talking to him.
Would definitely use his services again. Unfortunately after all the initial paperwork, payments, doctor and court... visits the case was unable to go ahead as no-one was able to trace the owner of the premises where the incident occurred.
- Angie and Eddie, Playa BlancaFriday, August 05, 2016Responded to all of our emails very quickly, efficient and professional. We will definitely use Erardo and his team again.
- Natalie knowles, TorquayTuesday, March 01, 2016Erardo always returned emails to any of our questions straight away. We thought he was great value for money and he made it very straight forward to understand all the legal procedures and went out of... his way to help us.
He was extremely approachable and professional.
- David L, IrelandMonday, February 29, 2016Erardo was always happy to assist.
He was approachable and professional in all dealings however I think that both lawyer and translator fee’s generally could be more competitive for straight forw...ard conveyancing work.
- M Breeze, NuneatonThursday, February 25, 2016Very satisfied with the service. Erardo was extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more. I will definitely use his services in the future.
- S.C., LanzaroteThursday, September 18, 2014Nothing seemed to much trouble, and time was never an issue, everything was explained , and the best solutions for our problems were always suggested.
It is hard to find any area that could have be...en improved upon in our case.
- N. R. W. Esher, UKTuesday, February 11, 2014Professional, complete solution to legal requirement, helpful, good value, trustworthy, someone I would highly recommend. Translation service also excellent.
Working before the Courts of Lanzarote for over ten years has ingrained in the managing partners of this law firm the fundamental importance of trust, discretion and regular updates to the lawyer-client relationship.
As one of the founding lawyers, – Erardo – comments:
“We make every possible effort to find the most efficient legal solution to our clients’ particular case, for we understand that for each of our clients, their legal problem is very likely the most important issue that they need to deal with right now.
When you contact the lawyers in this office you will be reassured by a fast and efficient service that will prioritise the search for a low-cost legal solution.
Our offices in Lanzarote are easy to get to as they are located in the centre of Arrecife.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service