- KristinaKristina has been practising law for more than 10 years. She has studied at universities in England, Santiago de Compostela and Granada, so she speaks perfect English, French and Hungarian. Also, Kristina has a Master in Tax Law, Business Law and Corporate Law. She is an expert in immigration matters and property purchases, fiscal advice for nonresidents, fiscal taxes as well as inheritance law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Lisa Jones, UKThursday, January 25, 2018Kristina was extremely helpful throughout the process of buying my property in Spain. She was very easy to reach at all times and very professional. I would highly recommend Kristina to anyone buying ...a property in the area.
- Tom Collinson, GranadaFriday, May 26, 2017He was punctual and very professional.
He was very polite, well dressed and well mannered. He spoke English perfectly. He had everything at hand to complete everything that we required at the appoin...tment so there was no need to arrange a further appointment.
He could not have done more for us and we would rate his service as 10 out of 10 and more.
- Francis and Caroline, UKWednesday, February 24, 2016This was our first ever purchase of a property in Spain. Jaime kept us fully informed of developments and ensured we were on track with all the legal paperwork.
He was very approachable and very p...rofessional without losing that personal touch.
The service was exceptionally good value for money and we would gladly recommend Jaime.
- Pamela RB, Co DurhamFriday, June 06, 2014Our lawyer explained clearly his fees and what the process of buying a property in Spain would involve.
We were able to arrange wills for signing at the notary on the same day as the property purch...ase. All in all everything went very well – we received a good service at a reasonable cost.
We work on a regular basis with English-speaking clients, and therefore understand that the Spanish legal system can appear daunting to most. That is why we feel that it is not sufficient to only provide you with an excellent legal solution, but to go one step further and make sure that any doubts or uncertainties that you may have are resolved before proceeding. Given the high number of referral clients we receive, we believe that this approach is well received by our international clients.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant title below: