- JaimeJaime is an experienced lawyer with an impressive academic track record which includes a Masters in Law at the prestigious Instituto de la Empresa in Madrid. Jaime speaks fluent English and advises clients on matters of civil law, including property matters, inheritances and family law as well as a wide range of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Janette Payne, FranceWednesday, July 25, 2018Jaime was quick, made good suggestions about remembering to revoke the power in the future, very responsive - changing a meeting to suit our timetable - and even took us round to a DHL office and arra...nged for the document to be courriered after it was signed.
- Peter & Anita Bradshaw, Leeds, EnglandMonday, June 18, 2018We could not be more happy with the service we received from Jaime.
He responded immediately to our enquiry and it was clear from the outset that he fully understood our position. It was vital tha...t Jaime acted quickly in this matter and he did so in a highly professional and competent manner, providing us with clear and concise updates throughout.
We found Jaime to be very polite and approachable and we believe his fees to be very reasonable. We would genuinely not hesitate to recommend his services.
Before contacting Jaime, our previous experiences of Spanish Lawyers had been appalling - in fact we needed Jaime's help to resolve issues which previous Lawyers had created. Our only regret is not finding Jaime sooner!
Thanks so much for all your help Jaime.
- Barry Gracey, Melbourne, AustraliaMonday, May 07, 2018I found Jaime helpful and responded promptly to my emails. I was very happy with the service provided and if needed would use him in the future
- Mark Wreford, Espinosa de Los MonterosTuesday, August 15, 2017We liked everything about the service we received from Jaime: he was bilingual and he was so much more approachable than lawyers in the UK.
Went the extra mile for us and helped us immensely...and ...a lovely guy too!
- Javier Olarreta, IrelandFriday, November 18, 2016Good responsiveness and very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Tim and Joanna Robinson, UKWednesday, July 06, 2016Excellent in every way ! Helpful, efficient and quick to respond, extremely pleasant to deal with. Would have no hesitation in recommending.
This Advocate Abroad® network member in Bilbao and Santander has office located in the centre of each city and so is well-placed to provide legal advice and support to the English-speaking community in the Basque Country.
The firm has provided expert legal advice and assistance for over thirty years to the international community in the San Sebastian area, the lawyers here are delighted to attend to English-speaking clients and understand fully the typical concerns and requirements of non-Spanish clients.
The lawyers at this law firm employ a client-focused approach which means the client receives continual progress updates and ultimately permits the lawyers to achieve the client’s objectives in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Sale and Purchase of real estate, Building permits, Urban planning, Lease Agreements.
Divorce, Separation, Annulments, Modification of Court Orders, Mediation, Negotiation of Separation or Divorce Agreements, National and International Adoption.
Wills and Inheritance, Inheritance Taxes, Contract Disputes.
Contentious claims against third parties for contractual and non/contractual breaches.
- For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below: