- RossanaRossana has more than 10 years experience in providing expert legal guidance to English-speakers in both North and South Tenerife. She specialises in criminal law as well as matters of immigration.
- OliverOliver is a multidisciplinary lawyer and economist with over 10 years in the banking sector. With a very high level of written and spoken English, Oliver specialises in: Property Conveyances, Inheritance, Family Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law and Contractual disputes.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Adam Clark, TenerifeFriday, March 09, 2018Oliver was very professional. He explained things very clearly and honestly at all times and in the end we got the best result possible in my particular case.
Many thanks to him for his high level ...of service.
- Richard & Maria, United KingdomWednesday, January 10, 2018Rossana was perfect for our needs.
Always helpful and supportive, particularly when we were becoming anxious about the continuing Spanish property and inheritance taxes, she always explained how t...hese were calculated.
We have dealt remotely (email/text/phone) and in face to face meetings and would have no hesitation in future instructions or recommending to others.
- YB & CB, ScotlandThursday, November 30, 2017Our lawyer Rossana has really looked after our interests in the most comprehensive way possible.
As novice property purchasers in a foreign land, she has done everything (including things we could... not imagine as necessary due to our ignorance of local laws, customs & practices) to keep us free from unforseen trouble!
We have been impressed to such a degree and now have so much confidence in Rossana that we have arranged for her to have ongoing Powers of Attorney, so that she may represent our interests in our absence. She is a most impressive lady!
I have not the slightest hesitation in recommending her, based on our direct experiences.
- John Crompton, UKSaturday, November 25, 2017Very satisfied with the service that Oliver provided. Oliver was professional, approachable and his fees were very reasonable. I will definitely use his services again!
- Bjarne ten Harkel, The NetherlandsWednesday, November 22, 2017My lawyer Rossana is an honest person and highly professional. She is simpatico. I would definitely hire this lawyer again.
- Stanley Jones, Llano del CamelloTuesday, January 17, 2017I am very satisfied with Oliver, he was very helpful and always happy to assist. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Allan Pemberton, EnglandWednesday, December 21, 2016Oliver is the best of the best. Nothing is too much trouble and always contactable. Always provides a very good service for very reasonable price.
Friendly. Helpful. And a very nice person. Would r...ecommend to anyone.
- Malcolm John Lewis, GermanyThursday, December 15, 2016Totally professional and helpful in every way, helped to solve problems that arose and so would recommend to anyone.
- John Bircher, TenerifeTuesday, December 13, 2016Oliver was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. He dealt with my matter with professionalism and confidence.
His service was very good value for money and he explained the whole process ...from beginning to end.
I would certainly use him again and recommend him to friends.
- Raquel Flores Camua, AbbotsfordMonday, December 12, 2016Rossana was excellent in all these qualities – responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate legal solutions, approachability and professionalism.
Cou...ldn’t ask for more, extremely satisfied with her service and sincere attention to my interests.
- LP, TenerifeTuesday, December 06, 2016We used Rossana’s services multiple times after the first contact. She is always there when we need support, even for things that are not directly related with the services she was in charge of.
...Her charges are always very reasonable.
- John Drummond, TenerifeThursday, October 27, 2016Very good English in a situation that was new to us. Oliver was extremely helpful, he couldn’t have done more.
- Kenneth Madden, Gran CanariaSunday, October 23, 2016Very professional, very helpful and always responded promptly to any queries I had.
- M.B. La MatanzaWednesday, August 20, 2014I was very satisfied with the service that I received from my lawyer particularly with his approachability and professionalism.
With 10 years experience offering English-speaking legal advice in the North and South of the islands our English-speaking lawyers in Tenerife can provide assistance in most areas of the law.
The law firm was in fact founded in 2003. With an emphasis placed on multilingual lawyers you will find it simple and straightforward to get legal assistance in Tenerife.
The founding partner says:
“Our lawyers’ focus is in providing non-Spanish clients with straight-forward, no-nonsense legal advice that gets to the nub of the issue as quickly as possible.
This allows our lawyers to avoid costly proceedings wherever possibly yet react swiftly when necessary – important because there are times when delay in legal matters can be particularly expensive.
The law firm’s offices are located in the south of the island, in Los Cristianos and in the north in the centre of the capital Santa Cruz. So, wherever you are in Tenerife, you are only a short distance away.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service