- FranciscoWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Kimberly Adams, USAThursday, November 09, 2017My lawyer Francisco was very helpful. He knew what information I needed to give him to acquire the documents I needed.
He was very responsive to my status requests and he sent me the documents qui...ckly. I am extremely happy and grateful for his service.
- MW, Lledo, SpainTuesday, May 23, 2017I am very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer. He was extremely helpful and I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Antonina Hales, ZaragozaTuesday, September 22, 2015We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our qu...estions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.
- CL, PennsylvaniaThursday, June 25, 2015Francisco did a great job of helping us through a process which required his diligence in order to be successful. He worked hard on our behalf and we appreciated his determination.
- Neil Webster, The Ninja Corporation UKFriday, June 19, 2015Very helpful and quick to respond to our requests and processes everything very efficiently. We would definitely use this law firm’s service again.
- Osman Bakri, UAE BARQTuesday, March 10, 2015Our lawyer Francisco was very helpful , he didn’t spare any effort in fulfilling his duties which helped us reach our goal. We would definitely use his services again.
- SBH, Calonge, Costa BravaTuesday, January 06, 2015Friendly and very efficient.. Took care and attention to my requests and worked in my best interests. Very good value for money.
I felt that I could trust my lawyer which is very important to every...one. I am extremely happy to have chosen him and would definitely want to use his services again should I need to.
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, SydneyMonday, November 17, 2014I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, fu...rther the lawyer was very approachable and friendly.
I would definitely use this lawyer again.
- Trevor Taylor, EnglandWednesday, October 22, 2014I was put at my ease straight away, never hiring a spanish lawyer before, I was cautious, but Francisco guided me through the process effortlessly.
I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own... would never have completed without him. He was a star. I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business.
As for value for money, he was spot on, and very approachable. Full marks from me.
- Oliver Clarke, DubaiThursday, September 04, 2014Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us. We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.
The Advocate Abroad® network member law firm in Zaragoza, providing legal advice and support across a wide range of legal areas, is located conveniently in the centre of Zaragoza.
Each client receives a personalised service and is kept informed throughout the legal process. As the lawyers at this firm are multilingual, communication between lawyer and client is extremely straightforward.
With many years experience in advising the English-speaking community in the Zaragoza area, clients can be sure that they will be dealt with by a safe pair of hands with the experience to ensure that they are successful in achieving their objectives.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service