- CristinaCristina is an experienced, registered and regulated English-speaking lawyer in Ibiza who regularly provides expert legal advice to resident and non-resident clients involved in Property transactions, contractual disputes, inheritance matters, family law issues and intellectual property law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- ESP, LondonWednesday, March 28, 2018Cristina was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. Her English is sufficient and I would definitely recommend her to friend.
- A & AC, Surrey, EnglandMonday, August 21, 2017We bought a house in Ibiza and Cristina showed immediately a high degree of professionalism and deep knowledge of the whole process - from the initial offer to the final completion of the purchase.
She also dealt on our behalf, with registering us with the utilities companies (Water, Electricity) and other things, for which we were really grateful.
Cristina is a lovely young lady, always ready to help and very polite and her written and spoken english is so very good that there were never any communication problems. Our queries were dealt with quickly and, when needed, she offered explanations, suggestions and alternatives.
All in all a very pleasant experience; we told her we wanted to retain her as our solicitor in Ibiza for any future needs and she readily accepted.
- YS, DubaiFriday, June 16, 2017Very Professional. Excellent attitude. Reasonable price. Good attention to details.
- Gillian Cook, UkSunday, May 07, 2017Cristina helped us with every aspect of a complicated house purchase.
Cristina was understanding, very responsive, she went out of her way to help us. She also often was available outside of normal w...orking hours. Nothing was too much trouble. The service was great value for money also.
I have recommended Cristina to others, and would happily do so again. Cristina has recently undertaken some further work for us. Excellent service.
- Sharon williams, LondonFriday, March 10, 2017Christina was very helpful and a good listener to what my worries and needs were.
She responded to what I needed very professionally and sufficiently. I will and shall be using Christina again if n...ecessary.
- LM, IbizaFriday, March 10, 2017Cristina was amazing and very helpful and i would highly recommend her services again. I am very satisfied and I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- CW, IbizaTuesday, November 22, 2016Very knowledgeable and supportive from the outset. Made to feel very comfortable and nothing was too much trouble. Very highly recommended.
- Laura Waites, UKTuesday, March 08, 2016Communication was fluid and time was always taken to clarify anything we needed. The process would have been quite stressful without the support and timely responses from Cristina.
I would highly r...ecommend to anyone buying a property in Spain.
- Brian Eastwood, IbizaMonday, March 07, 2016Extremely professional and able to convey everything perfectly in English. The service provided was very efficient, quick and friendly.
The rate quoted for the work was better than similar legal pr...actices in Santa Eularia del Rio and Ibiza town.
We have already recommended Cristina to several other people.
- Alan lewis, UKSunday, November 01, 2015Our lawyer was friendly, took trouble to understand our problems and charged a reasonable fee. The whole process was easy and efficient.
- Trevor Ralph, LondonFriday, October 30, 2015I thought Cristina was friendly, approachable and completely professional, whenever I had a question about what was happening she answered my call or e mail quickly and found a resolution. She has bee...n willing to assist me in all aspects of my purchase which has been really helpful to me coming from another country.
I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend her to anyone that needed a lawyer and I would most definitely use her again if I need a lawyer in Spain.
The Team in Ibiza
Our English-speaking solicitors are client-focused with an emphasis on ensuring that there are timely updates provided to clients throughout the legal process that is being managed at the time. Communication is key to successful outcomes in legal proceedings not just in Ibiza, but anywhere, and as the managing partner says:
“While the outcome of any particular set of legal-proceedings may be in the hands of a judge, as professional solicitors can ensure that our clients are the best informed in Ibiza before deciding to become involved in legal proceedings.
In any event we always try to avoid the court room and reach a successful conclusion without recourse to costly proceedings”
The solicitors offices are conveniently located in the centre of Ibiza.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service