- BeatrizBBeatriz is an experienced solicitor practicing law in Malaga province. She provides expert legal advice to English-speakers across the Malaga region on matters such as Property Conveyancing, Inheritances, Contract Law, Immigration and Family Law.
- AlvaroAlvaro is the Managing Partner of this law firm. As an experienced member of the Association of Family Lawyers of Spain, Álvaro specialises in a number of civil law areas including probate law while also providing expert assistance with property law matters.
- FrancisFrancisco is a an experienced lawyer with offices in Malaga and the Axarquia. He leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises three lawyers working in different specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including Property Law & Conveyances, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and international taxation as well as civil matters such as inheritances and family law, and immigration law.
- MiguelMiguel is an accountant with more than 20 years experience assisting English-speaking business customers in Spain with setting-up and managing their businesses. The objective is always to optimise the chances of success and therefore Miguel will advise not just on the most tax efficient options but also the most appropriate business structure for each client - whether self-employed or limited company.
Local lawyers’ reviews as uploaded by clients directly to the Wufoo survey platform:
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service