- FranciscoWith over 10 years experience providing expert legal advice and representation to English-speaking clients Francisco is a seasoned professional whose primary focus is to ensure his clients' interests are protected. The following legal services are offered: Real Estate Conveyances, Contract law, Inheritance , Family Law, Tax & Fiscal Advice to Businesses.
- MiguelMiguel is an accountant with more than 20 years experience assisting English-speaking business customers in Spain with setting-up and managing their businesses. The objective is always to optimise the chances of success and therefore Miguel will advise not just on the most tax efficient options but also the most appropriate business structure for each client - whether self-employed or limited company.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Caroline R, BarcelonaTuesday, April 24, 2018Miguel has been great!
His English is excellent, he explains everything clearly, emails when he says he will, and is very efficient in the service he provides.
I'd definitely recommend him to ...friends.
- SH, EnglandFriday, April 20, 2018Very satisfied with the service provided. Miguel was approachable and prompt in replying.
- A. Kavanagh, GlasgowThursday, March 15, 2018Miguel provided a great service and fully explained to me about the procedures with tax & business registration. My emails and questions where always answered straight away with an immediate response ...or solution.
Very helpful and very friendly I would definitely recommend to anyone considering using Advocate Abroad
- M Pearce, MarbellaMonday, March 05, 2018Miguel was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more:
Always kept us updated on the progress of our purchase
Always responded to emails in a professional and timely manner
Always explained to... our understanding all aspects of the legalities about the purchase
Very approachable,courteous and professional
So much better to deal with than UK property lawyers!
- Nick Nicolaou, OviedoTuesday, February 20, 2018Very Satisfied with Miguel's work. He was very helpful and we would definitely use his services again in the future.
- Gavin Jones, UKMonday, February 19, 2018It was a real pleasure to have Miguel working on my behalf to file my non-resident taxes. He was extremely helpful, gave reassuring advice and I had a high level of confidence in the transactions.
...Miguel is now acting as my fiscal representative in Spain and I plan to continue to use his firm's services for all my tax requirements.
- Richard Quick, EsteponaSunday, February 04, 2018I was particularly impressed by Miguel's approachability & professionalism, excellent service!
- Jackie Acres, UKThursday, January 25, 2018Miguel is fantastic, his English is superb. He responds clearly and concisely and always quickly too.
He is helpful and approachable and has always answered all my questions very thoroughly. He’...s very polite and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
I hope he never retires!
- Francis Dale, MarbellaThursday, December 21, 2017Very helpful, quick to respond and very knowledgeable.
- Bart Cuyvers, BelgiumWednesday, December 20, 2017The service we received was perfect!
- S Crawford, Alhaurín El GrandeWednesday, November 22, 2017Miguel was quick to respond to questions, professional, personable, knowledgeable. Very Satisfied with the service.
- Bruce and Susan Moore, EnglandTuesday, October 31, 2017Great responsive and assured service
- Hugh and Ann Morgan, Palma de MallorcaMonday, October 30, 2017His command of English is First Class.
He demonstrated the highest level of professionalism and efficiency and l would have no hesitation in using him again or recommending him to any of my collea...gues or friends
Competent, capable value for money FIRST CLASS and a credit to the organisation
- Tom Collinson, GranadaFriday, May 26, 2017He was punctual and very professional.
He was very polite, well dressed and well mannered. He spoke English perfectly. He had everything at hand to complete everything that we required at the appoin...tment so there was no need to arrange a further appointment.
He could not have done more for us and we would rate his service as 10 out of 10 and more.
- Richard Whiteside, LucenaMonday, February 20, 2017Miguel has provided an excellent service, helping me sort out my tax and social security obligations as an ‘autonomo’.
He is always prompt with his answers to my questions, he offers timely adv...ice and always makes sure that I am prepared in advance.
His English level is excellent and I will continue to use his service in the future.
- Fiona Murie, UKWednesday, November 09, 2016Miguel has always been extremely approachable, helpful and given sound advice. He has kept us informed at every stage and quickly answered questions to help us make informed decisions.
We feel like... we have had value for money and will definitely use Miguel as our only lawyer for all Spanish business.
He has been fantastic! Very professional
- JS, BarcelonaFriday, May 20, 2016Miguel is extremely helpful, couldn’t have done more. He is also responsive, transparent and informative.
- Sharon Janet, Stoke-On-TrentWednesday, April 06, 2016Miguel was always available to discuss any issues we had.
Excellent service more than happy and will be going back to him with and future legal issues. I would advise anyone to deal with this pract...ice more than accommodating.
- Francis and Caroline, UKWednesday, February 24, 2016This was our first ever purchase of a property in Spain. Jaime kept us fully informed of developments and ensured we were on track with all the legal paperwork.
He was very approachable and very p...rofessional without losing that personal touch.
The service was exceptionally good value for money and we would gladly recommend Jaime.
- Pamela RB, Co DurhamFriday, June 06, 2014Our lawyer explained clearly his fees and what the process of buying a property in Spain would involve.
We were able to arrange wills for signing at the notary on the same day as the property purch...ase. All in all everything went very well – we received a good service at a reasonable cost.
The Advocate Abroad team in Marbella is staffed by solicitors with more than 10 years experience practising law before the local courts. From the Managing Partner –
“Our philosophy is to create a personalised service suited to the needs of all of our clients and to keep in touch with them on a regular basis.
Doing so boosts our client’s confidence, something which is highly appreciated, as does keeping our clients constantly updated on the development of the matters entrusted to us.”
As solicitors in Marbella, with it’s chequered past, it is so important to maintain a high-level of communication.”
While there are a number of English-speaking solicitors in the Marbella area, we would highlight our passion for effective communication as the aspect of our style of service that sets us apart.
Our offices are located centrally in Marbella and in Guadalmina and are ideally located to assist clients in Puerto Banus, San Pedro de Alcantara, Nueva Andalucia and Benahavis.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant link below:
- Company Incorporation & Taxation
- Eviction Proceedings
- Divorce & Family Law Proceedings
- Property Conveyances
- Selling a Property
- Will Drafting Service