English-Speaking Lawyers Portugal
- LuisGraduated at Universidade São Judas Tadeu, Brazil, in 1997, MBA by Fundação Getúlio Vargas and Chicago University in 2010. Licensed lawyer in Brazil since 1998 and in Portugal since 2010. Member of the Council of The Bars and Law Societies of The European Union Now working in real estate law, civil law, family law and company and business law.
- JoãoJoão is a practising lawyer in Lisbon who handles mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Litigation and Arbitration and Labour Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts, tax representation and judicial litigation.
- TeresaTeresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-know speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.
- SimoneWith over 10 years legal experience, Simone has spent the last 4 years specialising in international law, immigration, nationality proceedings and the Golden Visa process in Portugal. She has won the Miguel Galvão Teles legal award for contribution to understanding of international law in the scientific field. Simone is fully regulated by the Lisbon Bar and has postgraduates in Business & Employment Law, and International Law. She speaks english and portuguese fluently.
Each of the lawyers on the map of Portugal below are registered and regulated by the Law Societies of Portugal.
To find out more information about any of the lawyers just click on any red marker to reveal a link to that lawyer’s profile page:
Reviews of Advocate Abroad lawyers placed by clients directly on the Wufoo client survey platform:
- Christopher Stone, Ibiza, SpainTuesday, November 06, 2018Perfect English. Complete understanding of the problem. Hints and tips. A great help.
- Mohammed Muzamil Husain, Riyadh Saudia ArabiaWednesday, October 24, 2018My lawyer Joao was extremely helpful and I was very satisfied with the outcome. I would definitely recommend his services to friends.
- Tony Rothero, United KingdomMonday, October 22, 2018My lawyer Luis was bilingual and I was very satisfied with the service provided, particularly his prompt replies. He was very efficient.
- Mrs Ruth Rettie, AustraliafemaleMonday, October 01, 2018We found Teresa to be very helpful , supplied useful information regarding getting our Fiscal number, and about getting help with purchasing a property in Portugal.
- Arthur Goulooze, Albufeira / AmstelveenTuesday, September 25, 2018Luis was very professional , did a lot of efforts , called us many times, so very approachable and really value for money! I would not know what he could do any better!
- Stephen Hill, EnglandWednesday, August 15, 2018Excellent service, quick response, understood our requirements. Would definitely recommend Luis to our friends.
- Mrs Susan Vickery, Silves, PortugalfemaleTuesday, June 26, 2018Good advice, very helpful and fast. Would definitely recommend Luis to friends.
- Dion Nash, AlgarvefemaleTuesday, June 05, 2018Our lawyer Luis is bilingual, and was extremely helpful. We received very good service - Luis did everything needed to help me with my case. I would definitely recommend him to friends.
- Yvette, Tucson, ArizonafemaleFriday, January 26, 2018I did not know what to expect, and was very impressed with the quick response and understanding shown by my lawyer Joao Pedro. I would definitely recommend him.