Administrative Law: General in Thessaloniki
Administrative Law: General in Thessaloniki: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a administrative & processes lawyer in Thessaloniki
- Joanna, administrative & processes lawyer in ThessalonikiJoanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.
Administrative Law: General
Who is this Service for?
This service is for those who have any general issues or problems that require interaction with local or national government. This is a common issue faced by expats who do not speak the local language to a high-level; and even for those that do, dealing with government bodies can be confusing and daunting
What does this service consist of?
- Consultation to understand the issue at hand
- Identification of the most efficient and effective process to resolve the issue
- Engagement with the local or national governmental departments
- Accompaniment with you to appointment(s) and/or attendance on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.