Administrative Law: General in Budapest
Administrative Law: General in Budapest: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a administrative & processes lawyer in Budapest
- Peter, administrative & processes lawyer in BudapestPeter graduated from the university of Pécs, Hungary including one semester in Berlin HTW Business law faculty spent as an ERASMUS student. After his studies he worked one year at the audit department at Deloitte. Later he specialised in civil-, company- business- and procurement law. Peter has 10+ years experience as a lawyer, speaks and works in Hungarian, English and German.
- Peter, administrative & processes lawyer in BudapestPeter is an experienced lawyer based in central Budapest with years of solid professional experience earned through providing full-package legal services to international clientele of SMEs and individuals in areas of corporate law, business law, real estate law, tax law and immigration.
Administrative Law: General
Who is this Service for?
This service is for those who have any general issues or problems that require interaction with local or national government. This is a common issue faced by expats who do not speak the local language to a high-level; and even for those that do, dealing with government bodies can be confusing and daunting
What does this service consist of?
- Consultation to understand the issue at hand
- Identification of the most efficient and effective process to resolve the issue
- Engagement with the local or national governmental departments
- Accompaniment with you to appointment(s) and/or attendance on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.