Administrative Law: General in Barcelona
Giorgio is a Spanish Lawyer with many years of experience and expertise in immigration-related matters, and everything related to relocation to Spain, including Golden Visas, Non-lucrative Resident Visas, Business relocations - whether for individuals or corporations.
Raffaele is a registered lawyer in Barcelona who speaks perfect English, Spanish and Italian. He is an expert in intellectual property, commercial law, property law (buying and selling property), civil law, procedural law, fiscal matters and providing extrajudicial legal advice.
Testimonials for Raffaele
Wim Laleman, Barcelona
Very Satisfied with the service.
Feb 28, 2020
Monica Chitnis, Barcelona
Raffaele went out of his way to make sure I solved all my problems in the most cost-effective way possible. He also takes full responsibility for doing a great job and making sure the client is happy.
Aug 26, 2019
Stefan Cojocaru, Girona
My lawyer had a very professional and tactful approach to my case and endeavoured in every way to resolve my problem.He's been very polite and patient giving me time to make the right decisions.
Jul 09, 2019
Paul Symes, Barcelona
Very satisfied with the service provided!
Jun 19, 2019
Marion Rouillé, Barcelona
He really listened to my story (all the details about the issue I had), he was always clear about his strategy and never sugarcoated the possible outcome.
I appreciated the fact he was very down-to-earth and presented me with truth about the situation, without trying to give me false hopes.
Always professional I would totally recommend his service.
May 10, 2019
Administrative Law: General
Who is this Service for?
This service is for those who have any general issues or problems that require interaction with local or national government. This is a common issue faced by expats who do not speak the local language to a high-level; and even for those that do, dealing with government bodies can be confusing and daunting
What does this service consist of?
- Consultation to understand the issue at hand
- Identification of the most efficient and effective process to resolve the issue
- Engagement with the local or national governmental departments
- Accompaniment with you to appointment(s) and/or attendance on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.