Obtain Certificate in Nicosia
Demetris obtained his law degree from the University of Derby, and has since worked extensively in the Commercial & Corporate sector. Demetris has establish a boutique law firm based in Nicosia specialising in the areas of corporate & commercial transactions, intellectual property, shipping, investments, immigration and Cyprus Citizenships and Residency. His firm works extensively with international clients and high net worth individuals including financial institutions and corporate service providers and works very closely with other professionals such as Tax, accounting and audit consultants.
Testimonials for Demetris
Emily Roussos, Nicosia
Present, helpful and professional!
Feb 05, 2020
Duane Johnson, Nicosia
Demetris was very helpful and kept in contact with me through the whole process. Very helpful and accommodating.
Nov 11, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has moved countries may be required to obtain a certificate from the state that they previously lived in, so that they can successfully complete a legal process, including taking-up employment that requires a clean criminal record certificate or perhaps a certificate of divorce in order to re-marry or a certificate of marriage which can be required for a number of administrative processes.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with the lawyer to obtain the relevant details of the certificate required
- Application locally to obtain the certificate
- Emission of the certificate and sent to you by courier
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.