Obtain Certificate in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Santa Cruz
- Seville City
- Valencia City
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has moved countries may be required to obtain a certificate from the state that they previously lived in, so that they can successfully complete a legal process, including taking-up employment that requires a clean criminal record certificate or perhaps a certificate of divorce in order to re-marry or a certificate of marriage which can be required for a number of administrative processes.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with the lawyer to obtain the relevant details of the certificate required
- Application locally to obtain the certificate
- Emission of the certificate and sent to you by courier
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.