Obtain Certificate in San Sebastian
Viviana is a highly experienced lawyer who leads a law firm that has provided expert legal advice to English-speakers for over 30 years. Viviana specialises in matters related to immigration and law ad Spanish citizenship.Cases completed: 25
Testimonials for Viviana
Héctor Faya, Mexico
Viviana dealt with my issue in a very professional and caring manner. She did everything possible to help me.
Jul 24, 2019
I found Viviana very committed and professional. She also replied back very quickly on all our queries.
The service I received was really good. My lawyer explained the law to me and assisted me very well.
Jan 21, 2017
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has moved countries may be required to obtain a certificate from the state that they previously lived in, so that they can successfully complete a legal process, including taking-up employment that requires a clean criminal record certificate or perhaps a certificate of divorce in order to re-marry or a certificate of marriage which can be required for a number of administrative processes.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with the lawyer to obtain the relevant details of the certificate required
- Application locally to obtain the certificate
- Emission of the certificate and sent to you by courier
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.