Obtain Certificate in Dubai
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has moved countries may be required to obtain a certificate from the state that they previously lived in, so that they can successfully complete a legal process, including taking-up employment that requires a clean criminal record certificate or perhaps a certificate of divorce in order to re-marry or a certificate of marriage which can be required for a number of administrative processes.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with the lawyer to obtain the relevant details of the certificate required
- Application locally to obtain the certificate
- Emission of the certificate and sent to you by courier
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.