Enforcement Foreign Judgment in La Manga Del Mar Menor
Consuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.Cases completed: 22
Testimonials for Consuelo
Karen Webster, El Campello
Consuelo went above and beyond expectations. We could not get to Spain to view the property we liked due to the COVID-19 travel ban so Consuelo viewed it on our behalf and sent videos.
She went through the whole buying process on our behalf. Communication throughout was excellent. Consuelo kept us informed of every step and sent copies of all documentation. Considering the amount of work she did under very difficult circumstances the fee was very reasonable.
Aug 01, 2020
Michael Armstrong, La Manga del Mar Menor
Consuelo has the highest praise and gratitude from this family by somehow reclaiming inheritance tax from Madrid. Previous solicitors left a mess,partial/incorrect and missing documents were received very late.
Despite obstacles such as denial from tax office and virus Consuelo promptly, courteously and professionally simply got on with the job and succeeded against all odds. We cannot thank her enough!
Jul 27, 2020
Daniel Stageman, El Campello
Consuelo worked very hard and her fee was more than reasonable.
Oct 02, 2019
Penny Toomey, La Manga
I could not recommend Consuelo highly enough to choose as a lawyer. She went above and beyond what was required when working for me.
She is reliable, professional and kept me informed of the progress of my case and what she was doing at all times.
Consuelo has an ethical outlook and a strong sense of what is right. She was unfazed when others tried to block her efforts to help me and was always reassuring that we would get there.
Her spoken and written English is excellent so she can work with both English and Spanish (she did for me). Thank you Consuelo!
Apr 16, 2019
Consuelo was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
Feb 15, 2019
Enforcement Foreign Judgment
Who is this service for?
If you have obtained a Court Order or judgement in your favour in your home country but then need to have it enforced in a foreign country, it may be necessary to go through a special procedure in the foreign country to achieve this.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to determine the country and specifics of the original Court judgments
- Based on the initial determination, the appropriate process for obtaining enforcements of the judgment in the foreign country will be provided
- Full assistance and representation throughout the legal process to enforce the Court judgment in your favour
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.