Marriage Certificate in Turkey
Marriage Certificate in Turkey: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Turkey
- Dilruba, lawyer in AnkaraDilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native Turkish
Who is this service for?
It is quite common for those who have married to require a copy of the marriage certificate at a later date, especially for bureaucratic processes in another country. Of course, when the time comes, it is not unusual to be unable to locate the verified copies of the certificate that you had so carefully set aside all those years ago! Making an application for a marriage certificate can be problematic if you do not have a reasonably good command of the language of the country in which you got married. A simple and efficient option is to hire a local legal expert to manage this for you.
What does this service consist of?
- Contact and assistance from an English-speaking lawyer
- As many copies of the marriage certificate, in the format required, obtained
- Delivery of the marriage certificate(s) to the address you specify
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.