NIE Express in Spain
NIE Express in Spain - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a administrative lawyer in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who needs to arrange an NIE number in Spain fast!! Whether buying or inheriting property, setting-up a business, payment of taxes etc, obtaining an NIE number oftern needs to be arranged quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
However, that's just where the problems begin. The NIE service is run by the Spanish National Police or the diplomatic services and is therefore a slow process, usually taking weeks/months to arrange. This can mean expensive delays for those who urgently need to address business or personal matters.
What does this service consist of?
- Getting an NIE number in a few days!
- The service starts with an initial phone call or office consultation to explain how the service works
- Dual language power of attorney provided to you for local notarisation and legalisation wherever you are located and then can be sent directly to our lawyers
- Once we receive the paperwork from you, together with payment for the service, your NIE number(s) will be ready within 48 hours!
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.