NIE Application in Torre Del Mar
Carmen Silvia graduated from the University of Granada in 1999. She worked briefly for a law firm and since 2001 she has being managing her own office in Torrox-Costa. In 2015 she opened two more offices one in Torre del Mar and other one in Marbella. She is specialist in civil law, in particular property law, inheritance and family law. she speaks english fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who becomes resident in Spain for tax purposes, or indeed if they buy or inherit property in Spain – whether they plan to become resident or not - will need to arrange an NIE (Número Identidad Extranjero – Foreigner’s Identity Number). If you become resident in Spain, you will need this number to carry-out an almost never-ending list of activities such as arranging utilities, getting a mobile phone, registering with local authorities or health-centres etc
What does this service consist of?
- Consultation to explain process
- Send you a list of documents you need to obtain
- Arrange an appointment with the local relevant office
- Attend the appointment with you to obtain the certificate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.