Obtain a Copy of a Court Judgment in Greece
Obtain a Copy of a Court Judgment in Greece: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Greece
- Anastasia, lawyer in ThessalonikiHaving been internationally trained in Law, International Organizations and European Studies, she has the comparative advantage to have worked for law firms, UN-agencies, the Greek State and NGOs, thus building the ability to effectively analyse, interpret and implement a wide set of rules and regulations. She practises in foreign investments, real estate transactions, contract law, corporate law, immigration and nationality law, family law, inheritance law, debt recovery and licensing.
- Joanna, lawyer in ThessalonikiJoanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.
Obtain a Copy of a Court Judgment
Who is this Service for?
As a result of the greater movement of people around the world, it is not uncommon to become involved in legal proceedings in a foreign country. This applies both to individuals and businesses. However, for a number of reasons it can become necessary to obtain a copy of the decision reached by the Court.
It may be that the original copy received has been misplaced or indeed it may be necessary to have a more recent copy in order to comply with regulations in your own country.
Advocate abroad has assisted many clients in this position, even those who may not remember their file number, nor the court that sentenced them. Our lawyers can investigate the matter and with some basic information can obtain an official copy of the decision of the Court, as well as ensure that it is fully legalised for use in another country.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to confirm the Court decision required
- Obtain the basic information need to request a copy of the Court Judgment
- Draft a Power of Attorney (if required) to request a Certified Copy the Court's Decision on your behalf
- Arrange for legalisation of the document for use in whichever country it is required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.