Obtain a Copy of a Court Judgment in Italy
Obtain a Copy of a Court Judgment in Italy: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Italy
- Vincenzo, lawyer in BergamoVincenzo is an Italian lawyer with offices in the North (Bergamo). He deals with International Law, Banking Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, EU Funds, Tax Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Credit Collection, Labour Law, and Consumer Law.
Obtain a Copy of a Court Judgment
Who is this Service for?
As a result of the greater movement of people around the world, it is not uncommon to become involved in legal proceedings in a foreign country. This applies both to individuals and businesses. However, for a number of reasons it can become necessary to obtain a copy of the decision reached by the Court.
It may be that the original copy received has been misplaced or indeed it may be necessary to have a more recent copy in order to comply with regulations in your own country.
Advocate abroad has assisted many clients in this position, even those who may not remember their file number, nor the court that sentenced them. Our lawyers can investigate the matter and with some basic information can obtain an official copy of the decision of the Court, as well as ensure that it is fully legalised for use in another country.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to confirm the Court decision required
- Obtain the basic information need to request a copy of the Court Judgment
- Draft a Power of Attorney (if required) to request a Certified Copy the Court's Decision on your behalf
- Arrange for legalisation of the document for use in whichever country it is required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.