Police Clearance Certificate in France
Police Clearance Certificate in France: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in France
- Caroline, lawyer in ParisCaroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.
Police Clearance Certificate
Who is this service for?
This service is for anyone who has been resident here in recent years and who needs to obtain a police certificate of a clean criminal record, usually for the purposes of taking-up the offer of a job in a restricted sector - either here or in another country.
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with a local lawyer to confirm the certificate you require
- Application made on your behalf
- Certificate is issued and delivered to the address you specify
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.