Power of Attorney in Spain
Offices: La Pobla De VallbonaAdriana is a UK qualified solicitor and is also registered as "colegiada ejerciente" with ICAV in Spain under the Establishment Directive. Adriana has 9 years’ experience working for international commercial law firms in London specialising in transactional business law. Adriana advises on non-contentious commercial matters and has ample experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts. Adriana also advises expats on relocation matters. Languages: English, Romanian, Spanish.Views Services Available in our La Pobla De Vallbona Office
Power of Attorney
Who is this Service for?
A power of attorney is a document which outlines the instructions and extent to which another person may represent the grantor of the power. A typical example is a lasting power of attorney to look after the interests of an elderly relative or a lawyer signing for the purchase or sale of a property abroad or the incorporation of a company.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your requirements with regard to the power of attorney
- Drafting of the power of attorney in English and the local official language
- Sending of the power of attorney to your location with instructions for legalisation of the power
- Presentation of the power of attorney to the appropriate local body for exercise of the powers conferred by the power of attorney
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.