Power of Attorney in Spain
Power of Attorney in Spain - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a administrative lawyer in Spain
- Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Power of Attorney
Who is this Service for?
A power of attorney is a document which outlines the instructions and extent to which another person may represent the grantor of the power. A typical example is a lasting power of attorney to look after the interests of an elderly relative or a lawyer signing for the purchase or sale of a property abroad or the incorporation of a company.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your requirements with regard to the power of attorney
- Drafting of the power of attorney in English and the local official language
- Sending of the power of attorney to your location with instructions for legalisation of the power
- Presentation of the power of attorney to the appropriate local body for exercise of the powers conferred by the power of attorney
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.