Proof of Identity & Document Witnessing Service in Turkey
Proof of Identity & Document Witnessing Service in Turkey: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Turkey
- Dilruba, lawyer in AnkaraDilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native Turkish
Proof of Identity & Document Witnessing Service
Who is this Service for?
For a variety of reasons expats can need to attest to their identity for the purposes of some administrative or legal process back in their home country. Popular reasons include the sale or transfer of a property in the UK requiring authorisation from the owner who is living abroad. A lawyer can be required to verify the sellers identity so that the sale can proceed. Also common are the validation of identity for the purpose of applying for a replacement passport or indeed for the relase of pension funds.
Sometimes this type of service is provided in the UK by a Commissioner of Oaths
What does this service consist of?
- Discuss with a lawyer your particular requirements
- Arrange an appointment at an office convenient to your location
- Quick processing of your documentation
- Stamping and attestment of the required documentation
- Confirmation cover letter from the lawyer if necessary
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.