Urban Planning Law in Luxembourg
Urban Planning Law in Luxembourg: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Luxembourg
- Emily, lawyer in LuxembourgEmily is an experienced lawyer in Luxembourg who specialises in real estate law and commercial law, assisting businesses and individuals alike. She speaks English and French fluently.
Urban Planning Law
Who is this Service for?
This is a hugely important area of law in any jurisdiction, and often one which raises the greatest number of anomalies and levels of discontent among ordinary members of the public since it regulates one of the most valuable assets that most people will ever own. Over the years many people have come into contact with this area of the law due to planning irregularieties that have rendered homes they have purchased worthless. From a simple home-extension or planning application to the delivery of a motorway or rail network, this area of law deals with the full spectrum of construction and bridges the private-state sector divide.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your requirements
- You will receive an overview of the process and an estimate of costs
- Upon agreement to proceed, we will initiate the process on your behalf and represent you - where necessary - before the various local government bodies and/or planning tribunals
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.