Urban Planning Law in Barcelona
Raffaele is a registered lawyer in Barcelona who speaks perfect English, Spanish and Italian. He is an expert in intellectual property, commercial law, property law (buying and selling property), civil law, procedural law, fiscal matters and providing extrajudicial legal advice.
Testimonials for Raffaele
Wim Laleman, Barcelona
Very Satisfied with the service.
Feb 28, 2020
Monica Chitnis, Barcelona
Raffaele went out of his way to make sure I solved all my problems in the most cost-effective way possible. He also takes full responsibility for doing a great job and making sure the client is happy.
Aug 26, 2019
Stefan Cojocaru, Girona
My lawyer had a very professional and tactful approach to my case and endeavoured in every way to resolve my problem.He's been very polite and patient giving me time to make the right decisions.
Jul 09, 2019
Paul Symes, Barcelona
Very satisfied with the service provided!
Jun 19, 2019
Marion Rouillé, Barcelona
He really listened to my story (all the details about the issue I had), he was always clear about his strategy and never sugarcoated the possible outcome.
I appreciated the fact he was very down-to-earth and presented me with truth about the situation, without trying to give me false hopes.
Always professional I would totally recommend his service.
May 10, 2019
Urban Planning Law
Who is this Service for?
This is a hugely important area of law in any jurisdiction, and often one which raises the greatest number of anomalies and levels of discontent among ordinary members of the public since it regulates one of the most valuable assets that most people will ever own. Over the years many people have come into contact with this area of the law due to planning irregularieties that have rendered homes they have purchased worthless. From a simple home-extension or planning application to the delivery of a motorway or rail network, this area of law deals with the full spectrum of construction and bridges the private-state sector divide.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your requirements
- You will receive an overview of the process and an estimate of costs
- Upon agreement to proceed, we will initiate the process on your behalf and represent you - where necessary - before the various local government bodies and/or planning tribunals
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.