Consumer Protection in Greece
Georgios is a graduate of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, qualifying in 2004. He has practiced law since 2006 and is a member of the Athens Law Bar. He specializes in Criminal Law, Administrative Law and Real Estate, as counselor and in litigation matters. He speaks English fluently.
Sotiria is an experienced lawyer who performs due diligence analysis of companies in all sectors in order to proceed with restructuring and investments. She prepares commercial agreements & contract documents and assists clients in meetings with banks, investors etc. She also is engaged in a broad-based litigation practice focusing on identifying and responding to the specific needs of individual and corporate clients (esp. concerning banking matters and bribery law).
Who is this Service for?
Any company operating in the field of financial services for individual consumers must comply with a whole host of consumer protection laws at national and European level. Our experienced lawyers can assist firms on the development of policies to ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulations.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the regulatory environment that the client firm operates in resulting in a summary report of the areas that future policy development should be directed towards
- Assistance with the drafting of policies specific to the client firm’s industry sector and internal structure
- Provision of training as required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.